4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
That's it, I think I just hit my limit. I think it's time to unfollow the that. God speed everyone.
As someone else had already mentioned, upgrading to Gen9 is more than dumb as it's got the least amount of assets available right now. Gen8 would be the way to go as it's the most commonly used one with tons of supported assets. It is, as always, a waste of time and will make life only harder for stoper if he wants to use all kinds of different clothing. I don't even know if he can still use existing clothes properly without having to massively adjust everything. But what else is new....

New model, updating the game's code (which was delayed to the new devcycle, even tho he had supposedly already worked on it previously....lol)

Just more shit to excuse even slower development. Can't wait for the "remaster" announcement now that he wants to use a different model. That'd be the cherry on top of this shitmountain.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Just more shit to excuse even slower development. Can't wait for the "remaster" announcement now that he wants to use a different model. That'd be the cherry on top of this shitmountain.
He could start to remaster a new 0.7, including the content of 0.1 & 0.2 so another project for 3 years to come. And 4 years later... another remaster is required as so much time has passed! And afterwards we need a new complex numbering scheme for the remasters and model versions so no one gets confused after so many years....
If needed I have some more ideas, some of them include the major & blake!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Even AAA companies have understood the remaster scheme, and are now speeding it like Naughty Dog with TLOU2 remaster soon :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Sneaky OwO

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Even AAA companies have understood the remaster scheme, and are now speeding it like Naughty Dog with TLOU2 remaster soon :KEK:
right cause games made 10+ years ago look ugly nowadays compared to new games.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
I heard the dev, of this game , milkingArt, ...err..I mean "stoperArt" is going to make a "remake" and start the milk..I mean , the game all over again from chapter 1 , just like Oceanmilk, I, mean OceanLab did with his two vn''s , 'summer's gone" and 'where it all began' which he "re do' both starting them both all over again instead of finishing at least one of them... Is that going to be a new trend among developers or something ? I hope not ! There are some vn's that will take decades to be completed if they are re-done because they are already too long and if these A.H's get away with it because nobody complaints.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I heard the dev, of this game , milkingArt, ...err..I mean "stoperArt" is going to make a "remake" and start the milk..I mean , the game all over again from chapter 1 , just like Oceanmilk, I, mean OceanLab did with his two vn''s , 'summer's gone" and 'where it all began' which he "re do' both starting them both all over again instead of finishing at least one of them... Is that going to be a new trend among developers or something ? I hope not ! There are some vn's that will take decades to be completed if they are re-done because they are already too long and if these A.H's get away with it because nobody complaints.
It's just another decade grandpa, when you turn 104 you can enjoy the game in it's full glory and roll out your dick a last time for The CoNNER a last time.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If you look at the point of development, especially in the last 3 years, you can clearly see that Mr. Stoperart is a professional milker. Because even though he left his cows starving for years, pressurized milk is coming.

View attachment 3120746
I honestly can't believe I am still following this thread. lol
I never donated, at least, cause I saw the comments when I first got here. I've also left Patreon, since then, and don't plan on going back, due to various reasons. Anywho...
If people wanna continue donating to nothing, that's all on them. I won't kink shame.

Asakapaxxx

Sep 14, 2023
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
How do u install this on android?

Reactions: Dikinjoo
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes