4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It is a good game with some great art and female character design. Honestly only roots I am liking is Heather or Blake, with or without the boyfriend. My real problem with the game why I do not want to downloading it, because of the Jessica/Parker :sick: and Jessica/Mayor :sick: roots, and yet it something about those roots which is getting more updates especially with Parker. Lately either she is the dominant or is the submissive slut with those two, also you can only get close to Rosa who clearly was flirting with Jessica on the first day you have to be on the Parker root because Rosa is a slut for the Grandpa as well :sick:.
There are plenty of other routes. It's just that most aren't this developed yet. You probably won't find a single VN game with routes in the entire forum where you like every route. If that alone is your exclusion criterion, you will not be happy with VNs in genereal. These games are usually designed to cater to as many different tastes as possible.

What bothers me, and pretty much everyone else here, is the fact that we never know whether the game will even get updates. Which is probably the main reason why, despite really good quality, only a few patreons can get excited.

Reactions: Gunizz and GokutheG

Azrael_Shi

Jan 14, 2020
There are plenty of other routes. It's just that most aren't this developed yet. You probably won't find a single VN game with routes in the entire forum where you like every route. If that alone is your exclusion criterion, you will not be happy with VNs in general. These games are usually designed to cater to as many different tastes as possible.

What bothers me, and pretty much everyone else here, is the fact that we never know whether the game will even get updates. Which is probably the main reason why, despite really good quality, only a few patreons can get excited.
You are correct the game does have other routes, and that what I was trying to say is the Parker and Mayor routes seem to be the ones getting more developed and more to them before the other routes. Yes some people including myself have some thing they don't like in some VN games, but I still like and play VN games. It does seem games like A.M.A.W. and J.O.H.N. and other games which have multiple routes are having problems for the designer to keep up with updating the contents and killing the excitement of the game when updates are added.

Reactions: exazubi and Ass Fan

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You are correct the game does have other routes, and that what I was trying to say is the Parker and Mayor routes seem to be the ones getting more developed and more to them before the other routes. Yes some people including myself have some thing they don't like in some VN games, but I still like and play VN games. It does seem games like A.M.A.W. and J.O.H.N. and other games which have multiple routes are having problems for the designer to keep up with updating the contents and killing the excitement of the game when updates are added.
I admit that I only follow JOHN peripherally. There are other games that are much more active in development. And yes, the major and parker are the LIs that interest me the least. I'm just not into fat, old and ugly guys. But these are the people where the fans seem to want content the most. At least I've read the most common fan requests here in the forum in the past. I don't know why people like LI like that instead of allowing a female MC to have a certain taste and aesthetic. I don't know if that's the reason the developer is rushing into it. But the game has many routes. And a developer cannot do everything at once. He has to start with something. However, the game is developing so slowly that I'm not sure whether we'll even have it in our hands at the end.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You are right, she wanted more and got it from her CONNOR. Afterwards she was fully satisfied and there was no need to go again. At least this is the current status... Maybe the beast will awaken in 2042?!
I was waiting for your answer...
:KEK: well she may have gotten some from her boyfriend but deep down she wants more and needs to be punished by the dean. If you allow me, let me correct maybe 2025:unsure::sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes