4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I agree with almost all of what you have said. But do you really think Stoper's Renders are better than DPC's Renders.
In terms of visual quality? Yes. Stoper's renders are all-around high quality, whereas DPC is focussing on character models for the most part. Environment assets are usually not very detailed in DPC's renders unless it's important for the scene. He's just cutting corners to be more effective/productive, but he certainly could (and has) create the same level of quality.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
In terms of visual quality? Yes. Stoper's renders are all-around high quality, whereas DPC is focussing on character models for the most part. Environment assets are usually not very detailed in DPC's renders unless it's important for the scene. He's just cutting corners to be more effective/productive, but he certainly could (and has) create the same level of quality.
Yeah, I guess I see a high quality render when the Character is looking good or realistic. I don't pay attention to environments that much. What I mean to say is that DPC's characters looks more real and better than Stoper's imo.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
I just hope for the next update, finally a real good scene after the bj with jessica and Mr Parker, play the scene with jessica cheating her boyfriend with the old man. But maybe is the scene with jess and the other girl (i forgot the name), but in fact i prefer the relation between jessica and mr parker, the old man is a lucky

Jan 31, 2020
I just hope for the next update, finally a real good scene after the bj with jessica and Mr Parker, play the scene with jessica cheating her boyfriend with the old man. But maybe is the scene with jess and the other girl (i forgot the name), but in fact i prefer the relation between jessica and mr parker, the old man is a lucky
Ohoooo, i see you're a real connosieur my friend. I too, am of the same opinion.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I agree with almost all of what you have said. But do you really think Stoper's Renders are better than DPC's Renders.
Yeah, I guess I see a high quality render when the Character is looking good or realistic. I don't pay attention to environments that much. What I mean to say is that DPC's characters looks more real and better than Stoper's imo.
Criticism on Stoper workflow, communication and quantity produces per month can be acceptable, but associating render quality of DPC to Stoper is an insult to people with functioning eyesight. If you say DPC characters look more real, where most of them are cartoonish: Isabella proportions are real?; Riona (eyes are so big compared to her head); Maya (a wig for hair, horrible skin, fake boobs); Jill (proportions, goblin smile, porcelain teeth); MC's cock; Sage changing face; all the feminist girls are fat and ugly and so on. Yeah, Sarah's body is realistic, that' one.
Not even talking about clothes or how bodies are posed, deformed legs (common DAZ problem) and such.
DPC focuses on quantity, he produces loads of average renderings. He does not have the time to polish each image. I really like Being a DIK but I'm not blind.
I disagree on the last part, it's simply a false statement. DPC has produced probably the best overall VN, but he just can't reach a high quality in renderings and never did approach the level of Stoper. DPC just uses DAZ for his renderings, and that's it. He also does not care to improve his quality to Stoper's level, as you wrote, "DPC cuts corners" and that's a savy choice for his business. Stoper is an excellent artist but from a business perspective DPC could teach him all the day and Stoper should just stay silent and learn.
--*--​
They have an opposite approach, Stoper aims for perfection in each rendering, all the other aspects are secondary. DPC has a clear global vision of his project and a constant focus on his cash-flow. Stoper releases his game for free, DPC bans from Patreon/Discord if you only dare to say you used a mod or express a fair critique. With their current VNs, DPC made millions of euro, Stoper makes 1600 EUR/month.
They are two so distant and diverging approaches to VN, if feels just wrong to compare them.

Do you want to change Stoper's approach? Yeah, good luck with that. :KEK:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I disagree on the last part, it's simply a false statement. DPC has produced probably the best overall VN, but he just can't reach a high quality in renderings and never did approach the level of Stoper.
He can't? If you meant to say that's not his priority I'd absolutely agree, but saying he can't is straight up wrong. That was my whole point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They have an opposite approach, Stoper aims for perfection in each rendering, all the other aspects are secondary.
They do have a very different artstyle for sure. Stoper is trying more for realism, whereas DPC tends to go into the extremes on certain characters, as you've mentioned. But that's got nothing to do with render quality. The examples I picked here aren't even his best work, but to me it's clear that he could easily match any other developer in terms of quality if he wanted to. But yeah, that's not his main goal. He's trying to create a good game. Stoper on the other hand is trying to create good art first and foremost. Though I must say that DPC's environment assets stood out in the latest update, imo. He's putting way more effort in those lately.

They are two so distant and diverging approaches to VN, if feels just wrong to compare them.
My initial post and this whole discussion wasn't about comparing render quality of different artists, but the point I was making is that stoper has gotten so slow it takes him two years to create an amount of renders other developers (like DPC) can create within a single month, and it's only getting worse. No matter the render quality, that is absolute dogshit which is also why I've quoted other developers who would 100% agree, with one even straight up saying that higher render quality does not increase development time by that much as the major time sink in render creation is initial scene setup. Not clothing, not posing or any of the shit stoper always comes up with. And as always, people like to forget about the fact that stoper used to release regular updates within 2-4 months time with the same quality and amount of content he's now taking up to a year for. And if you were to ask him, he'd likely still tell you how he's working fulltime on it. Doesn't add up in the slightest, now does it? Nope, instead he's coming up with his bullshit development blogs trying to justify the constant downward spiral for the past few years with complete nonsense.

Stoper releases his game for free
Even though his game is technically free, he's obviously trying to monetize it, hence why he's lying left and right. If you think he'd keep working on this project if the money went away, you are gravely mistaken. This isn't free, this is psychology. Very common in the gaming industry these days. $1800-$2000 a month for doing barely anything is a great hustle.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
He can't? If you meant to say that's not his priority I'd absolutely agree, but saying he can't is straight up wrong. That was my whole point.
The porcelain/reflective teeth are kinda bad though (on about every characters)

Even though his game is technically free, he's obviously trying to monetize it, hence why he's lying left and right. If you think he'd keep working on this project if the money went away, you are gravely mistaken. This isn't free, this is psychology. Very common in the gaming industry these days. $1800-$2000 a month for doing barely anything is a great hustle.
Yeah without paying customers, there wouldn't be any "free to play" games

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes