4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

WarpedGaming

Sep 4, 2022
Guys you have to understand, especially in 2023, that shit happens. It takes long enough as it is. Especially if you are a solo developer doing EVERYTHING. Now I don't know his current situation but he has been updating. Granted slowly, but it's better than a lot of others!

Just my2-cents. Actually it's a nickel now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
Hey B I was wondering if this one maybe slipped past you?

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Guys you have to understand, especially in 2023, that shit happens. It takes long enough as it is. Especially if you are a solo developer doing EVERYTHING. Now I don't know his current situation but he has been updating. Granted slowly, but it's better than a lot of others!
You mean 2023 happened the same as 2022? I'm not sure I cal follow?!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Number of renders per update is dependent on the experience, skill/efficiency, time, and render quality vs hardware of the person doing them. Most devs are amateurs doing this as a hobby where their game doesn't take priority, it's clearly not a priority of Stopper.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
it's clearly not a priority of Stopper.
Exactly. But instead of telling his supporters that he's doing it fulltime, lying, he should be honest about it. But nope, instead he's coming up with the most ridiculous crap as to why it's taking longer, and anyone with a tiny bit of knowledge when it comes to creating art using tools like DAZ, Blender, Zbrush or whatever KNOWS that it's nothing but bullshit.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
DPC is above the 500+ renders I mentioned for solo devs. If you have nothing to do but create renders, you can make way more if you're working fulltime on it.
All 3 games have good looking renders. Not quite on Stoper's level, but even on this they had something to say. And no, higher quality does not affect development time by that much. Most people don't seem to understand that the time sink in render creation is the initial setup. Posing characters is a matter of minutes.
I agree with almost all of what you have said. But do you really think Stoper's Renders are better than DPC's Renders.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes