4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
-Firstly, the original version based on genesis 3 is very beautiful and cute, the second version does not look like it, or it would be more accurate to say it looks older!

-Secondly, is genesis 9 serious? WTF
This is the latest version with very little functionality. Those who work with daz can understand that, these are very crooked models if you start applying third-party morphs to them, etc. What is the problem with transferring from gen 3 to gen8.1 base? Gen8.1 currently has the widest functionality, all morphies and clothes, hair are compatible with previous versions, very high quality emotions!

Maybe i don’t understand something, but Stopper is doing some crap again, that will delay the creation of the update for years.
That's all Stopper does is delay the game and the money just keeps coming in, again there is no reason for dev to speed up releases.Stopper 's release date's are coming further apart with very insignificant content and yet is basically taken in the same amount monthly, as long as the money's coming in there's no reason to change work ethic or lack of it.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Jessica O'Neil " Hart News " 0.60

I have a question at day 16 the game ends , is there a continuation or do I have to play it again and give another answer ?
That's the end of the content for now. You need to wait for the next update.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
it's the first time that a game is worth it but it's in the hands of really irritating devs, I ask everyone, what purpose do we have in supporting a dev who takes the piss out of us, I blocked my subscription, 10 years to finish a game, but even manufacturers like Ubisoft etc. take a long time, and they work on games that are 10,000 times more demanding,

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Hi, everyone.
For a long time I've been trying to update Jessica's character model to a newer base figure, but it never looked right. Basically Jessica's character is using an old figure (Genesis 3), and there's no longer new content for it (clothes, hair models, etc...). I'm able to convert clothes to the older figure, but they don't work perfectly and that creates extra work in cleaning the issues that show up during posing. I tried converting the entire character and even individual morphs, but she looked different and there were conversion issues as well. This time I decided to dial in and sculpt from zero and try to match the character that way. And I think it ended up quite nicely. This is comparison between the original Genesis 3 version, and Genesis 9. There are still some slight differences that I may try to polish down the line, but I think they won't be noticeable outside of this close side-by-side comparison. For now I'll make some pinups with the model, just to see how it feels.
I'm working on the next update and it's going well, that's all I can say at the moment. Hopefully it comes out much faster than the last one.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The game models were already good in themselves, why waste time on redoing the look is not completing the story, I find it very strange that many Devs have to stop on irrelevant things while already having a decent product, but not continue on the road that leads to the end, we are now all oriented towards 2024, which month is still unclear to us, but it is a very long time to see an ending, too bad

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
The game models were already good in themselves, why waste time on redoing the look is not completing the story, I find it very strange that many Devs have to stop on irrelevant things while already having a decent product, but not continue on the road that leads to the end, we are now all oriented towards 2024, which month is still unclear to us, but it is a very long time to see an ending, too bad
I agree with you, buddy. I also don't understand when developers focus on minor aspects of the game. In my opinion, the most important thing in the game is the plot and the time that needs to be spent on production. Developers are wasting valuable time by redesigning models.
But this is their game and their choice. We just have to put up with it and take it for granted.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes