4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I can't activate the "hotwife path" written in the walkthrough... i have followed the "parker slow temptation" and done the lapdance with Naomi, but Jessica don't tell Conner about the lap dance before they have sex.
How to activate it?

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I can't activate the "hotwife path" written in the walkthrough... i have followed the "parker slow temptation" and done the lapdance with Naomi, but Jessica don't tell Conner about the lap dance before they have sex.
How to activate it?
Did you previously talk to him about seen the hobo looking at you in the alley and seen Heather and Chrsitian when you take back your phone ?
Might help.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Did you previously talk to him about seen the hobo looking at you in the alley and seen Heather and Chrsitian when you take back your phone ?
Might help.
No, i have choosen the other two options... now i try to replay the game from the beginning, selecting these choices :)

Reactions: fahad_jameel

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How to activate it?
Might help.
No, i have choosen the other two options... now i try to replay the game from the beginning, selecting these choices :)
Now it works, thanks :)

Reactions: Tulrek

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
stoper worked for LOP. so what is the meaning of your message?
I don't know about work but knew about ranting so when cxx said L&P, I thought that L&P firing him might just be the reason why Stoper kept coming on AWAM forum and calling the game out.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes