4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

charlieshady

Jan 7, 2018
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
So this wont be updated anymore?

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Why don't you give a logical account of the progress of the updates, let's see if I'm not right, and I'm hoping it happens, there are rumors that it won't even be completed.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Oh it wont be completed ill bet that. The cheated path that most (myself included) want. Might as well rename the game Connor about Connor because mostly becoming about him. It really is sad to see people still hold the guy in high regard when he has officially become the worst bsing dev ive seen since joining this site.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Guys, does anyone have any news about how the game is being developed? At what stage is the developer?
Really don't want the game to be abandoned.
I would really like to see more events on the beach in the future:
But of course are interested in stories not only on the beach, but also many other things. It's a pity that the work is going so slowly.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, does anyone have any news about how the game is being developed? At what stage is the developer?
Really don't want the game to be abandoned.
I would really like to see more events on the beach in the future:
But of course are interested in stories not only on the beach, but also many other things. It's a pity that the work is going so slowly.
I really wished this game would be abandoned, but this will never happen. You have to be complete idiot to close project which updates once a year, and earn every month 2,000+ dollars from stupid zombies for doing nothing :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes