4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
You need to change your point of view! Think more in decades then years and you'll understand there is so much more to do so much more fun with Jess (& The CONNOR), the game has just started! It will survive you, The STOPPER and maybe even Jess & The CONNER! Take all this into account and I agree, it's just fore play aka "game opening" yet! The positive part, there is much more to come! The negativ one, it might take generations to finish the project, but that is a minor detail (not a major one).
Exactly, one should always have a positive mindset and pov. I am waiting for the time when I am a 90 year old bed ridden with one foot already in the grave playing v0.8 and enjoying the fact that finally there is some good content even though the stoper in between my legs is done for good, still i will keep a positive mindset.
Maybe when I am 40+ by then atleast Sophia would have gotten the D other than that of her husband.

#PositiveVibes
#Stoperfart

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
You can't stop anyone discovering this game recently and then finding out about the update cycle....this is their canon event.

Reactions: Honga

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
This was really good. Good renders and impressive animations. The theme and tone are right up my alley, so I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. This is the best game opening I have seen in a long time and I also hope that the novel continues with a little more spice like it did with the old man at the newsstand.
This post is fantastic! I agree 100% with everything said, with one minor difference being the adjectives "impressive" and "good". I would swap them so it would be impressive renders and good animations, but thats a minor thing.

Here we have a perfect example of a new players mindset. You are right, it is best game opening i have seen in a long time as well, and FUCK YEAH the newstand scenes are hot, pls more of it. The Dev probably recieves massive credits from every new player just because of the first impression. Unfortunately, he wastes most of that monetary potential . . .

. . . BECAUSE
this game is friggin 6 years old. And we are in the opening phase waiting for the first side-plot to progress. Every new player realizing this sooner or later, is going to vote with his feet.
And so will you :)

Come back by the end of 2025, if its not abandoned by then, we will have a bit more spice.

Peace

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Harukaze and jozzi

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It must have been really impressive 5 years ago. But now, while still top tier quality, it's less impressive. And most folks don't care about little details like if her bra's straps are well rested on the skin or if her closet looks good
Yet plenty do, hence part of the reason for the popularity. Far too many VN's with half-hearted scenes not done properly, either due to lack of skill or just not caring and personally...those annoy me a lot.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yet plenty do, hence part of the reason for the popularity. Far too many VN's with half-hearted scenes not done properly, either due to lack of skill or just not caring and personally...those annoy me a lot.
Of course but you can do well without that much detail, look at BADIK. Though Stoper could still be way faster to make an update with his standards, he just got lazy

Reactions: RCC14 and Gearz24

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Of course but you can do well without that much detail, look at BADIK. Though Stoper could still be way faster to make an update with his standards, he just got lazy
I agree he does seem lazy and could be quicker, but detail matters to me...a lot...it elevates it over 95% of the shit that's released (unless the story completely overshadows everything else that it can be overlooked). Ultimately I have no skin in the game, updates come out I'll play and appreciate them. Nothing more or less.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
well it was usual update, lots of things happened w/o actually much happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't play the update cause I wanted to wait till the next one and resume the game proper, but very interesting that no has commented on her new glasses, I was trying to figure out why she was looking different.
IMHO I don't think these suit her as well as the original :unsure: Original pair definitely make her look more sexier. Anyone else?

Reactions: rateezy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Agreed. Though to be honest, I prefer her without glasses entirely. She just looks better.

And this is coming from someone who wears glasses irl.
well yea except her eyebrows are basically invisible w/o glasses.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes