4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Yes, by the end of this month there should be 0.2 Beta. So hopefully in just a few days we will see more of Jessica, bud it will be short. :)
i think that this update will be a little bigger last month we did not got a update and he is now working for 2 months on this update so i hope it will be a little bigger than normal for me this game is the best looking game out there :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not sure where you guys are getting your informations.
stoper himself said that it would be a normal sized update but due to some of the complexity of the new scenes some will show up in v0.2 as the beta and the others will come later in the full release.

it won’t be any bigger than usual. of course i am always happy to be wrong.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
stoper himself said that it would be a normal sized update but due to some of the complexity of the new scenes some will show up in v0.2 as the beta and the others will come later in the full release.

the latest update's were small one's and this update will be a normal size update so technally it is a bigger update tho :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i think that this update will be a little bigger last month we did not got a update and he is now working for 2 months on this update so i hope it will be a little bigger than normal for me this game is the best looking game out there :)

He said this.

"For the upcoming update, I decided to include both weekend days, instead of just 1 day, as the previous updates. This will make the work longer, but it will look better as a package. And since I know some of you are eager to play it, I'll release a Beta update with the first half, when it's ready. I'll try to finish the Beta by the end of this month, and the full update by the end of April. "

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
He said this.

"For the upcoming update, I decided to include both weekend days, instead of just 1 day, as the previous updates. This will make the work longer, but it will look better as a package. And since I know some of you are eager to play it, I'll release a Beta update with the first half, when it's ready. I'll try to finish the Beta by the end of this month, and the full update by the end of April. "
so this month 1 full day and next month 1 full day so when the full update is out in april than it is a bigger update than the last update?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
so this month 1 full day and next month 1 full day so when the full update is out in april than it is a bigger update than the last update?
You get 1 day in march and 1 in april as the update is being split in 2.It still kinda looks like the same as before.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
with all the "sick devs or issues devs", abandoned/onhold projects, clone projects, bad projects and so on Im also frustrated. with so little to play the few that are left makes it feel it takes forever to get released. but I also want quality and that the dev continue to work, with motivation and energy, and that he will not stress himself to death to please the pervs. so i will just wait in my corner and hope at least this game continues as the trend to mess things up is kind of most of the devs conduct. so far only positive from stoperArt. keep it up!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
with all the "sick devs or issues devs", abandoned/onhold projects, clone projects, bad projects and so on Im also frustrated. with so little to play the few that are left makes it feel it takes forever to get released. but I also want quality and that the dev continue to work, with motivation and energy, and that he will not stress himself to death to please the pervs. so i will just wait in my corner and hope at least this game continues as the trend to mess things up is kind of most of the devs conduct. so far only positive from stoperArt. keep it up!
We have FF/Freeloading Family/ 0.17 and The Twist 0.31 to kill sometime while we wait for JOHN 0.20 and DMD 0.21

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
We have FF/Freeloading Family/ 0.17 and The Twist 0.31 to kill sometime while we wait for JOHN 0.20 and DMD 0.21
Try Become A Rock Star 0.35 if you haven't yet, played it yesterday and it's a real masterpiece with amazing art and sound.

Reactions: thomasxlong

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
2 hours ago

Working on the final few images, but I also have to pack everything together and make some edits on the script with Amanda. Will release later tonight.
thank u for this great news my friend :D

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes