4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
Whooo... I said I wouldn't play this update, and I'd wait another 6 months to play the next one. then as I had nothing to do tonight, I told myself that I was going to try it. well i should have waited... I mean, i really like Stopper job,
even if he tends to blue-ball us... but meeennn... This is without a doubt the worst update he's released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
disappointing
stoper always makes the same mistakes, even here as 4 updates ago the scene with conner had to be the one with the two guys from the bar.

umby

May 27, 2017
usual update, bit action and bit plot and bit short.

then he also comes to talk to us about consistency in the continuation of the plot, after he has done a hand job on the mechanic, gets spanked by the manager and flirts with parker, makes the whole girl difficult at the bar as if she had gone out for the first time? Well now we are really at the end of the line.

Reactions: Gearz24 and mma456

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Make sure you're using the v0.50 mod version. Everytime you use a mod for an incomplete game, you won't be able to use an old save for the new version of the game. You'll have to start from scratch otherwise you'll just get errors...
I used the mod from the OP and I also played the english version. I always get an error before I have to make a decision.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I didn't get the opportunity to ask Conner to come to the date with Blake and when I went with Blake alone David and his friend didn't ask to join us. I guess I ahve to much "lesbian points". But what are the exact requirements for those 2 scenes? #I play with 3 routes "normal" "faithful" and "slut"

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I didn't get the opportunity to ask Conner to come to the date with Blake and when I went with Blake alone David and his friend didn't ask to join us. I guess I ahve to much "lesbian points". But what are the exact requirements for those 2 scenes? #I play with 3 routes "normal" "faithful" and "slut"
I didn't realise there were routes in this game like they have at AWAM! Isn't it like a linear story?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The requirement is not to kiss Blake in front of the annoying guy in the cafe, nor in the taxi later on

Reactions: JohnPaxson

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not enuf connor points maybe.

I didn't realise there were routes in this game like they have at AWAM! Isn't it like a linear story?
there is, can be totally slut and mostly ignore bf.

• Angry
Reactions: slightchance
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes