VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you sure? Has the author said so? I looked and couldn't find anything here or on his Patreon page saying he's abandoning it. Not trying to be snarky here, I'm honestly curious if you know something.
i didn't say anything about abandoning it, just that there was no update for pdf or mod at that time.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Just finished the game. Pretty damn good story complimented with top quality renders. My kudos to the dev.

The only complaint, and this is more a personal preference I'd say, is the lack of creampie for the majority part of the game. A good scene happens, ramps up nicely and then when the climax finally hits...- nothing happens. Not really expected to witness flood gates or overdone Japanese type ejaculations, but overall the lack of even a reasonable amount, is a bit of a letdown, immersion wise.

Oh well, had a good time either way and hope stoperArt keeps it up (y)

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Just finished the game. Pretty damn good story complimented with top quality renders. My kudos to the dev.

The only complaint, and this is more a personal preference I'd say, is the lack of creampie for the majority part of the game. A good scene happens, ramps up nicely and then when the climax finally hits...- nothing happens. Not really expected to witness flood gates or overdone Japanese type ejaculations, but overall the lack of even a reasonable amount, is a bit of a letdown, immersion wise.

Last update has top had quality renders :poop:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

I don't remember, it might not be shown but creampie must happens. It's her boyfriend anyway, and she should be on the pill.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
wtf for all these ppl begging for a walkthrought mod for, is it that hard to make 1 decision in the new update ? :ROFLMAO:
If you are not familiar with the this game, then there is probably no reason to comment!

He has a variety of scenes like in the scene with the mayor, but in order to get one or another option, you must make a choice in the previous updates, not just make a choice in the new update and that’s it!
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-60-stoperart.15081/post-11893245

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
did you work on the update ?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Worst game of darts ever, does the dev even know how darts is played, you win by hitting a double or the bullseye. If you got 21 left, then you hit a 1 followed by a double 10, not 20 followed by 1.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Worst game of darts ever, does the dev even know how darts is played, you win by hitting a double or the bullseye. If you got 21 left, then you hit a 1 followed by a double 10, not 20 followed by 1.
For those who don't care about darts Shiter(Stoper) make own rules :poop:

coca8804

Feb 26, 2022
This was really good. Good renders and impressive animations. The theme and tone are right up my alley, so I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. This is the best game opening I have seen in a long time and I also hope that the novel continues with a little more spice like it did with the old man at the newsstand.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
So that was the scene with the mayor or whatever he called it. next year there will probably be a scene with husband xDD, so should I expect the next scene with the mayor in 2-3 years? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Obranyi
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes