VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME even its very sad to see this game and every other game of you, stoperART, lacks frequent updates, lacks a solid amount of content and communication regarding the other games and updates in general. BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY FOR THE GAME AND ITS AMAZING QUALITY aswell as the great fmc (and all the other girls you created) and most of the directions of thankfully niche kinks!

THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK AND PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR FANS FEEDBACK AND IMRPOVE IN COMMUNICATION AND UPDATES OF YOUR GAMES! its really important.

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT with hopefully more updates and more content! !:coffee:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is she just uncomfortable with a girl, or is something else going on? Developer oversight, maybe?
The more she shows up on screen, the more I get the feeling she's not as innocent as she makes herself out to be... Interesting, interesting.

*EDIT* Btw, Shani at the pool? Worth going back for:sneaky: Thanks, Tulrek.
Anwser from Stoper:
"it's because she's lying when she's with Conner and Jess.
Kind of boosting, not wanting to look inexperienced."

Cheers M8 !

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Fixed it for ya cx :)
The awesome redhead neighbor should be able to assist us well in training Blake (really to long since my last playthrough to remember names).

Still hope to finally get the option to get rid of this parasite living in our bedroom Making space for all the ladies

And maybe Jess can go LARPing with her new little boyfriend and make all the nerds jealous.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The awesome redhead neighbor should be able to assist us well in training Blake (really to long since my last playthrough to remember names).

Still hope to finally get the option to get rid of this parasite living in our bedroom Making space for all the ladies

And maybe Jess can go LARPing with her new little boyfriend and make all the nerds jealous.
I'd love for Jessica to start dating Blake and Shani+Heather after dumping Conner.

I remember a while back someone posted a screen of a conversation that may lead to a Conner breakup. The gist was that if you have Jess avoid sex with Conner than eventually it might lead to him trying to cheat. I think the dev also said he would want to keep the pov of a woman so i'm guessing Conner would make a move on Jess' sister and the player would decide if he succeeds which would hopefully cause the breakup.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes