VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Bitch, you jerked off a horrible old man the night before, the last thing you have the right to do is get mad at your husband :BootyTime:
I mean it's on par for every cheating spouse to do a little bit of gaslighting. Another reason why Conner should bang her sister in secret if she's unfaithful as well. As a full fledged journalist, she's voyeuristic in nature and when she spies on them she's more turned on than mad at him.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I played the update but there was no sound. Anyone else have this issue?
The current leaked version is a BETA, not the final version that has been released after that, on Patreon.
uh, so should I wait for the non-beta version before I play? are the early chapters fine in this beta version?
Early chapters should not have changed so they are fine. But if you can wait a few days you'll probably get the final 0.65 release with all fixes etc.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
The current leaked version is a BETA, not the final version that has been released after that, on Patreon.

Early chapters should not have changed so they are fine. But if you can wait a few days you'll probably get the final 0.65 release with all fixes etc.
aright, guess I'll wait a bit... thanks! (y)

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes