VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

ankey05

May 15, 2021

Development Blog #134
Neu

Hi, everyone.
I'm slowly moving through the last scene of the update. It took some time to build the crowd characters and all the rest that's needed, but it was fun. I wanted to share some details of the process, but I don't want to spoil anything. So I'll do it after the update is released. I'm still on course for August release. Late August is the realistic projection at the moment.
The image above is just a pinup, it's not from a scene in the update.
That's it for now. Stay well, and thanks for supporting my work.
WTF!What happened to her hair?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Does he really have to use the word slow in every developer log? I mean we all know he is slow, but i think most of us want to scream at him, when we see that word in his updates.

Looking at that picture of the ˝new˝ Jessica, i am again disappointed. I don´t know, maybe she will look better and closer to the old Jess in game.

Reactions: mma456

TammyVeriyan

Aug 15, 2019

Development Blog #134
Neu

Hi, everyone.
I'm slowly moving through the last scene of the update. It took some time to build the crowd characters and all the rest that's needed, but it was fun. I wanted to share some details of the process, but I don't want to spoil anything. So I'll do it after the update is released. I'm still on course for August release. Late August is the realistic projection at the moment.
The image above is just a pinup, it's not from a scene in the update.
That's it for now. Stay well, and thanks for supporting my work.
Still the same last scene? :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: l0v3rman

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It’s funny. Every other game I follow you get comments like “can’t wait for the next update” or “this is what I liked (didn’t like) about the last update. With this game this thread has basically turned into a place where everyone can vent their frustration over what has happened to a once great game. It’s almost cathartic rather than a fun discussion about the game itself

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes