VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Stoper still updates his Patreon, and the last update for this was last October. I can't remember if it was changed or not but the rule is the dev going quiet for three months and/or there not being a game update for 12 or 18 months.
3 months radiosilence is 1 criteria but it's not used much/at all anymore and last criteria is over 18 months since last update.

please update the mac version link 0.6
there is no mac update leaked, you can yourself make it with rendy sdk for mac, instructions are somewhere at F95.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
For me 5 min or 0 is the same, no interest. But It will have at least 15 min imo, unless you're not on a lesbian or connor path
So 10 min results in 5 min content and as we know, 5 min = 0.... any content = 0, I get it!
Jess belongs to The CONNER and will only tease anyone else....

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
Bro... I return to this game after more than a full year and all it got was ONE update with less than 10 mins of content, how tf, I can't even.
I've seen abandoned games with more progress. A shame really.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Bro... I return to this game after more than a full year and all it got was ONE update with less than 10 mins of content, how tf, I can't even.
I've seen abandoned games with more progress. A shame really.
I agree, some more screenshot during the waiting time would be nice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020

Development Blog #134
Neu

Hi, everyone.
I'm slowly moving through the last scene of the update. It took some time to build the crowd characters and all the rest that's needed, but it was fun. I wanted to share some details of the process, but I don't want to spoil anything. So I'll do it after the update is released. I'm still on course for August release. Late August is the realistic projection at the moment.
The image above is just a pinup, it's not from a scene in the update.
That's it for now. Stay well, and thanks for supporting my work.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Development Blog #134
Neu

Hi, everyone.
I'm slowly moving through the last scene of the update. It took some time to build the crowd characters and all the rest that's needed, but it was fun. I wanted to share some details of the process, but I don't want to spoil anything. So I'll do it after the update is released. I'm still on course for August release. Late August is the realistic projection at the moment.
The image above is just a pinup, it's not from a scene in the update.
That's it for now. Stay well, and thanks for supporting my work.
IMG_3509.jpeg IMG_3508.jpeg
(I want the original Jessica back, there was nothing wrong with her)

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes