VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Game apparently has some potential until you realize how slowly the development is actually progressing.
The mc who started off as a 25 year old woman is now in her thirties :)
Also what is this clown message that threatens a ban if you talk about the slow development?
Anyway while this game is great I will probably forget it exists and maybe discover this game again in a few years and then play it again with probably 30 minutes of new content :)
Let's see how long this cow produces milk.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
People should just stop supporting this dev, they clearly take people who are financially supporting them for fools. Love the game but it is idiotic how long these updates are taking. Also I hate devs who scam people out of their money which is what this dev seems to be doing, it hurts legit devs who actually give a damn about putting out the product people are paying for. The more scammer devs out there the less people are willing to support ANY dev for fear of being scammed. Rewarding horrible behavior is only going to encourage it more.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
People should just stop supporting this dev, they clearly take people who are financially supporting them for fools. Love the game but it is idiotic how long these updates are taking. Also I hate devs who scam people out of their money which is what this dev seems to be doing, it hurts legit devs who actually give a damn about putting out the product people are paying for. The more scammer devs out there the less people are willing to support ANY dev for fear of being scammed. Rewarding horrible behavior is only going to encourage it more.
People don't change, this is nothing new, it's been a thing for years and people are still supporting slow developers. I don't know where the argument comes from that it hurts the "good devs", it really doesn't.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Very well said, this pathetic excuse for a dev is the prime example of why I do not support anybody,most games start out with 3-4 updates a year but usually does not take long to get close to the 10 minute once a year update cycle of stopper.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am pretty sure i asked him a question, not you. And it is a pretty simple one, actually there are some similar questions on this page of the comments too. There, i tried to be polite, even though it was very hard, considering how annoying smart ass comments like yours are.
ask it via pm/dm to avoid advertising and also it was answered on post above yours.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes