VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hi, everyone.
A week ago I took a day to update Mr. Birch's figure, because the one I was using was a very old Genesis 2 figure and it was hard to work with. I did not put too much efforts, he's not been in many scenes, so I didn't have to match his likeness perfectly. At some point in the future I will re-render his scenes with the new figure.
I'm working on a small scene for the game in the moment, when that's ready I'll start the final even of the update. It's rather big scene, so I can't say how much time it would take. But it's an important one, and I want to make it good.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
1701484191791.png
The return of the mummies. it's cool:LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Hi, everyone.
A week ago I took a day to update Mr. Birch's figure, because the one I was using was a very old Genesis 2 figure and it was hard to work with. I did not put too much efforts, he's not been in many scenes, so I didn't have to match his likeness perfectly. At some point in the future I will re-render his scenes with the new figure.
I'm working on a small scene for the game in the moment, when that's ready I'll start the final even of the update. It's rather big scene, so I can't say how much time it would take. But it's an important one, and I want to make it good.
IMG_3391.jpeg
IMG_1567.gif IMG_3192.gif

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021

Hi, everyone.
At this point L&P looks professional compared to this guy...:FacePalm:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
There's this another creator, just like stoper. They were a wonderful artist, their renders would look absolutely stunning, i would say even better than stoper in some aspect (I'm just a common man commenting on what i perceive, don't throw the technical stuff at me and say how wrong i am). Unfortunately they too went down the same route and at one point just abandoned the whole thing. I wish they were still in the business.
Found them: These guys!
Yes, it was a cool game (beginning), but it has been abandoned for a long time - Stopper does something, probably 0.3 pictures a day or two! xd

Reactions: mma456 and Ass Fan

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
If i got one cent every time he said he has only one big scene left to do i would be a rich man.
Jokes aside, if he has that BIG scene left and he did not even start working on it, means we will wait many months for the update. See you all sometime during Christmas holidays, that seems like a realistic date considering how much time he needed to finish those big scenes in the past and how lazy he is. And do not forget that he will need to change something at the last moment, or to add some minor thing that will take ages to do.

RCC14

May 11, 2020
If i got one cent every time he said he has only one big scene left to do i would be a rich man.
Jokes aside, if he has that BIG scene left and he did not even start working on it, means we will wait many months for the update. See you all sometime during Christmas holidays, that seems like a realistic date considering how much time he needed to finish those big scenes in the past and how lazy he is. And do not forget that he will need to change something at the last moment, or to add some minor thing that will take ages to do.
he will need to change all the final event because he didnt like the way a shirt button looked

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I didn't even remember who he was.

One year update ...
For me, this is the biggest issue with ridiculously long time in between updates. It's at the point where my saves are meaningless because I don;t remember enough about the game to even matter. And at that point, I may as well just start over. BUT, starting over at that update would mean I trusted the dev to not do that again. And, that just isn't feasible.
So...I end up doing what I did with this game: delete all my old files, save the empty folder, titled "wait til finished; start over."
And just check back in on the thread from time to time.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
For me, this is the biggest issue with ridiculously long time in between updates. It's at the point where my saves are meaningless because I don;t remember enough about the game to even matter. And at that point, I may as well just start over. BUT, starting over at that update would mean I trusted the dev to not do that again. And, that just isn't feasible.
So...I end up doing what I did with this game: delete all my old files, save the empty folder, titled "wait til finished; start over."
And just check back in on the thread from time to time.
So much truth!!

What was this game about again? I have it in my watched games, but legit can't remember much about it. I read the info and looked at the screen shots, but it's been so long I legit can't remember what it's about. I really don't want to start a new save, because then I'll probably like it (hence why it's in my watched games) but then I'll forget again before there's an update. Time to delete it the file and come back to check it next year I guess.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
If I'm being honest, most of the time, unless the game's story and characters really grabbed me, I end up just extracting the images/animations with Unren with these games that move at a glacial pace.

Immortal-Vn

Jan 2, 2019
Guys Is this project over ? I mean it has more than a year since we got a decent Update and the last was kinda scam.. are people still supporting stoper ?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes