VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hi, everyone.
A week ago I took a day to update Mr. Birch's figure, because the one I was using was a very old Genesis 2 figure and it was hard to work with. I did not put too much efforts, he's not been in many scenes, so I didn't have to match his likeness perfectly. At some point in the future I will re-render his scenes with the new figure.
I'm working on a small scene for the game in the moment, when that's ready I'll start the final even of the update. It's rather big scene, so I can't say how much time it would take. But it's an important one, and I want to make it good.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
oh christ, now he even starts updating the secondary characters.

hopeless

RCC14

May 11, 2020

Hi, everyone.
A week ago I took a day to update Mr. Birch's figure, because the one I was using was a very old Genesis 2 figure and it was hard to work with. I did not put too much efforts, he's not been in many scenes, so I didn't have to match his likeness perfectly. At some point in the future I will re-render his scenes with the new figure.
I'm working on a small scene for the game in the moment, when that's ready I'll start the final even of the update. It's rather big scene, so I can't say how much time it would take. But it's an important one, and I want to make it good.
here comes the "final event" that takes him 4 months

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Hi, everyone.
So last time he said he'd go back and re-do some stuff as it "had to be done", now he comes out saying he's made a new model for this Birch guy in a day but re-doing his scenes will be a thing for the future. A character that has had, so far, zero importance or impact on the story. A character with so little screentime that most people would probably not even remember who he is.

It's the same nonsense he did before. He's created a new model for Jess, "working" on scenes, complaining about issues with the new model's private parts, then said he'd have to re-do everything from scratch due to the mentioned issues after like 7 months of "development". Which is obviously a lie as even a blind person would have noticed these issues very early on. But then there's also a statement on Discord where he said the new model won't even make it into the next update. So, what exactly is he doing from scratch if he doesn't even plan to use the new model of Jess anyway, by the way?

Every single one of his devblogs are literally just him saying "I'm not doing anything". His English somehow has gotten worse as if someone else was posting the last ~2-3 devblogs, which is more than weird and the wording reminds me of a certain other developer I won't mention here, but surely some people know.

Now he's supposedly working on a "small scene", followed by the final scene which is, oh surprise, "rather big" and "important". Funny how he's saying that exact same thing every single time. What this means is basically that you can expect an update within 3-4 months, making this the first development cycle bypassing the 1 year mark.

Yay! Not gonna lie, any hype I've had for this game in the past is completely gone and I'm actually just here checking if there's a new devblog to laugh about as that's the only entertainment this project still provides. lol

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Hi, everyone.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Hi, everyone.
Stoper makes L&P look like a champ

Jun 22, 2024

Hi, everyone.
Yay!!!! It's A Christmas 2025 update for sure

• Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023

Hi, everyone.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: WTF???
Who the hell needs this?
And then he’ll write that, damn, i’ve been trying to fix the texture of his dick for two weeks now!:ROFLMAO: xdd

Stopper, if you are reading this, know - That you have fallen from the top creators to the very bottom long time ago!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018

Hi, everyone.
Now he has smaller nipples....

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
So last time he said he'd go back and re-do some stuff as it "had to be done", now he comes out saying he's made a new model for this Birch guy in a day but re-doing his scenes will be a thing for the future. A character that has had, so far, zero importance or impact on the story. A character with so little screentime that most people would probably not even remember who he is.

It's the same nonsense he did before. He's created a new model for Jess, "working" on scenes, complaining about issues with the new model's private parts, then said he'd have to re-do everything from scratch due to the mentioned issues after like 7 months of "development". Which is obviously a lie as even a blind person would have noticed these issues very early on. But then there's also a statement on Discord where he said the new model won't even make it into the next update. So, what exactly is he doing from scratch if he doesn't even plan to use the new model of Jess anyway, by the way?

Every single one of his devblogs are literally just him saying "I'm not doing anything". His English somehow has gotten worse as if someone else was posting the last ~2-3 devblogs, which is more than weird and the wording reminds me of a certain other developer I won't mention here, but surely some people know.

Now he's supposedly working on a "small scene", followed by the final scene which is, oh surprise, "rather big" and "important". Funny how he's saying that exact same thing every single time. What this means is basically that you can expect an update within 3-4 months, making this the first development cycle bypassing the 1 year mark.

Yay! Not gonna lie, any hype I've had for this game in the past is completely gone and I'm actually just here checking if there's a new devblog to laugh about as that's the only entertainment this project still provides. lol
He's so used to this money man! He's not sure what to do once the game is completed. So he's dragging it as long as he could. With all the braindead people who keeps on paying, you can't exactly blame him!

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes