VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Updated android port?
and ignore, I swear I am going to go on games that only have Mac and Android releases and complain / demand a PC version. I love it when people waste other people's time by asking for something that is either on the 1st page or its not. Justice demands that I at least ignore people like you but I am tempted to go further than that.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
and ignore, I swear I am going to go on games that only have Mac and Android releases and complain / demand a PC version. I love it when people waste other people's time by asking for something that is either on the 1st page or its not. Justice demands that I at least ignore people like you but I am tempted to go further than that.
trying to understand your thinking,...i cant i dont like mac at all not the iphone shit and any of the prodducts they develop, also the prices ,and tech that an airbook gives is shit when you compafrfe with the same price for any other brand,......so is nomral ppl tend to go for a cheaper option with much better realiabilty and better specs for the same price,....and devs can waste money on a mac with those specs ,will be like compare a middle of gama bentley to the best of a mercedes,...tastes apart

Reactions: Bishop Robert

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think devs have macs, they just make mac versions via emulators and renpy sdk.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Someone's lost their mind because this game hasn't seen an update in almost 9 months. Dude's just been asking about an Android port. Why would that drive you up the walls like that? Lmao
In this day in age? Not surprising to see someone act like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Someone's lost their mind because this game hasn't seen an update in almost 9 months. Dude's just been asking about an Android port. Why would that drive you up the walls like that? Lmao
cause users are too lazy to use search.

anyways answer is: There is no up-to-date android port and apparently no1 has apparently bothered to make request (on right place) to get 3rd party android port.

Reactions: GhostProject

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hi, everyone.
A week ago I took a day to update Mr. Birch's figure, because the one I was using was a very old Genesis 2 figure and it was hard to work with. I did not put too much efforts, he's not been in many scenes, so I didn't have to match his likeness perfectly. At some point in the future I will re-render his scenes with the new figure.
I'm working on a small scene for the game in the moment, when that's ready I'll start the final even of the update. It's rather big scene, so I can't say how much time it would take. But it's an important one, and I want to make it good.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes