VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Happy birthday everyone, the dev is still making 1700€ per month, thats double the minimal salary in my country, i would say it isnt much for the kinda work he puts up, but since a year as passed since the last update, i would say he cant complain either

even if heartless i bet he would work if we cut the funding instead of funding it even more

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
F95zone Mod should delete such threads those abandoned or didn't update from months developers done nothing but lies.
can't, i have asked 1 thread closed where dev has died (for real) but no, it still pops up once in a while.

Today is October 4th = the anniversary of the last update released, did the new update released as promised?!
No, Not yet as expected.
Ok, Thanks.
so no blake for you. HAPPY DAY!!!

umby

May 27, 2017
don't get too excited about an update that won't contain anything special anyway. There will be the usual series of renders while she goes to work followed not by a scene but rather the umpteenth beginning of a "future longer scene". Her scenes are all like this and are a joke, 4 or 5 updates to see something with parker when you could have used 2 or 3 at most, a lot of characters and no one has ever developed anything, we are at the level of kisses on the cheek here. With the mayor even worse, it was normal and logical that in the last update something more would slip out and instead, the same as the previous one. I feel sorry for those who believe it.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes