VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Really? Might be softcore lesbian, but it's still the most interesting thing this game has to offer
Well i have another opinion, the potential route is Mr Parker. why? Because for strange reason Jessica enjoys the atention of Mr Parker, when she has a lot of atention from another Characters. And Mr Parker is an old man and Jessica is falling in love, i mean a difference with another female protagonist, Jessica receives love from Conner and she is looking in another men is not like Anna that sometimes her boyfriend changes the plans to go out for a friend.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well i have another opinion, the potential route is Mr Parker. why? Because for strange reason Jessica enjoys the atention of Mr Parker, when she has a lot of atention from another Characters. And Mr Parker is an old man and Jessica is falling in love, i mean a difference with another female protagonist, Jessica receives love from Conner and she is looking in another men is not like Anna that sometimes her boyfriend changes the plans to go out for a friend.
To each their own taste and love, We all enjoy these games in different ways, So if the potential route is Mr. Parker for you, it is your call and it is up to you to choose what suits you, and So do I = Blake is the best here :love: :love: :giggle:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
How funny would it be if Conner is not even in this update. THE CONNER cult will be devastated...:ROFLMAO:
Blasphemy!! Heresy! He is everywhere, in every scene, he observes everything, he knows everything. He can hide and change shape, now an anonymous passerby, now a tree, now a scooter. He is changeable like water in a container and powerful like the stormy sea! Praise be to his name: Conner, Conner, Divine Lord Conner!

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

TammyVeriyan

Aug 15, 2019
Don't post this....Stoper will see this, jerk off to it and will think everyone here also loves Connor since they are making his fanart and will drop the next update (in 2026) solely around Connor banging Jessica not that the previous updates were any different.
I subscribed to Stoper only for frequent Connor Updates :love:

Why do you think Stoper has this much subscribers eventhough he is just a liar..?

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes