VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Huh? I thought it was already written and is currently being rendered.. so now he says he's is still writing it and that means none of it is even rendered..
Yes it does not fit with his previous messages. Maybe he felt the need to expand the scene while testing it? It happens often to him and others. The problem is that his communications have been quite contradictory. His communications were very contradictory. I also think he often has last-minute second thoughts, so he has a tendency to see imperfections and is never satisfied with compromises, which are almost always necessary to end the development phase in order to be able to publish the project.
We already know project management is not really in his skills. :(

lilindie

Jul 7, 2017
From Patreon
J working.jpg
`
Hi, all.
I finished my part on the script this afternoon. But I still have to do the postwork on the images. I don't do much of it, but it's still have to drop 600+ images in Photoshop and apply a filter or two on them. It's boring work and it will takes time. I wanted to have the update ready for tonight, but that won't happen. I will need a couple more days to finish it. After the postwork I want to do a few runs and check the scenes to make sure they feel right.
If you have canceled your support since mid August, when I was stupid enough to project a release window, message me and I'll send you the update when the tier you were on gets it.
Sorry for yet another delay, but I wanted to take my time with the writing and make sure the scenes get the attention they deserve. I can't wait to see what you think about them.
Stay safe. At lest for a few more days :)
`

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
From Patreon
View attachment 4106015
`
Hi, all.
I finished my part on the script this afternoon. But I still have to do the postwork on the images. I don't do much of it, but it's still have to drop 600+ images in Photoshop and apply a filter or two on them. It's boring work and it will takes time. I wanted to have the update ready for tonight, but that won't happen. I will need a couple more days to finish it. After the postwork I want to do a few runs and check the scenes to make sure they feel right.
If you have canceled your support since mid August, when I was stupid enough to project a release window, message me and I'll send you the update when the tier you were on gets it.
Sorry for yet another delay, but I wanted to take my time with the writing and make sure the scenes get the attention they deserve. I can't wait to see what you think about them.
Stay safe. At lest for a few more days :)
`
Dis mofo probably worked on this update for the last 2 months only...:LOL:

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes