VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
From Patreon
View attachment 4106015
`
Hi, all.
I finished my part on the script this afternoon. But I still have to do the postwork on the images. I don't do much of it, but it's still have to drop 600+ images in Photoshop and apply a filter or two on them. It's boring work and it will takes time. I wanted to have the update ready for tonight, but that won't happen. I will need a couple more days to finish it. After the postwork I want to do a few runs and check the scenes to make sure they feel right.
If you have canceled your support since mid August, when I was stupid enough to project a release window, message me and I'll send you the update when the tier you were on gets it.
Sorry for yet another delay, but I wanted to take my time with the writing and make sure the scenes get the attention they deserve. I can't wait to see what you think about them.
Stay safe. At lest for a few more days :)
`
The story isn't friggin lord of the rings here

Reactions: mma456

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
about 600 renders divided (maybe) in two or three animations is a ridiculous amount even if they are well done. In a year of work they are a real joke.
I don't think he counts static renders with animations, those 600 are the static images he has to post process. He won't post-process animations with Photoshop. Still, 600 images in 12 months is a really low outcome, even considered his high quality.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
An update of 600 renders per year is either two game days, or a complete collapse, because now each new update will be once a year. Personally, I'm waiting for this update for the last time. :rolleyes:
What does he do 600 renders for his remaining 600 patrons, too bad last year he still had 1000 patrons, should have done 1000 then, he waits any longer there going to keep dropping off

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes