VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 4123162
Take it with a grain of salt.
These words indicate that a person has not done anything for this game for a whole year and hastily did something for a month, but to justify it, the "maestro" is not happy with the update. The question arises, what have you been doing for a whole year that you are not happy with the update?))) God, how pathetic he is)))

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
These words indicate that a person has not done anything for this game for a whole year and hastily did something for a month, but to justify it, the "maestro" is not happy with the update. The question arises, what have you been doing for a whole year that you are not happy with the update?))) God, how pathetic he is)))
This is what he was accused of last update.
If I remember correctly the guy who posted about it said that most of the images were dated no more than 2 months before the update was released.
That time, his excuse was because her jacket lapel wasn't sitting right, a problem he fussed over for ages.
I've supported him (not finacially) in the past, arguing that he was potentially suffering from burn out or something similar, but I really do feel now that he's too busy with commission stuff and this is just a side gig - although a highly lucrative one!

And do you guys remember his art for the erotic novel Paola by Dantes. (Yeah, I know, it was a long time ago).
He was supposed to take time off from JOHN to do some more artwork on that, but he never did anything after that first Chapter.

Jan 3, 2019
This is what he was accused of last update.
If I remember correctly the guy who posted about it said that most of the images were dated no more than 2 months before the update was released.
That time, his excuse was because her jacket lapel wasn't sitting right, a problem he fussed over for ages.
I've supported him (not finacially) in the past, arguing that he was potentially suffering from burn out or something similar, but I really do feel now that he's too busy with commission stuff and this is just a side gig - although a highly lucrative one!

And do you guys remember his art for the erotic novel Paola by Dantes. (Yeah, I know, it was a long time ago).
He was supposed to take time off from JOHN to do some more artwork on that, but he never did anything after that first Chapter.
A person who is conscientious about his work and his burnout is immediately visible. As can be seen immediately from a fraudster. I supported him, but as soon as I saw his excuses, I realized that he was doing another job, and this game is done when he wants or needs to finally get the result. Although I am surprised by the people who have supported him so far. Are they blind and do not see that they are being led by the nose?) I think they even like it)

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes