hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
stoperArt
·
9min
·
Everything is packaged, but I want to do some test runs and polish it a little more. It could take a few hours.

View attachment 4122203
View attachment 4122334
Utter nonsense.
Time to sleep people, this is a lost cause.
Lol. This is hilarious.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: this is the type of conversation of someone that did nothing for a year and is doing everything now...it's impossible :KEK: he will say that he lost something because of that and he will need to do tomorrow 10 bucks:KEK:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The game is free so you can actually criticize the game and its lying developer without being forced to pay money.
Also, stop white knighting for a developer that can't even deliver on his own promises several times and is basically a walking liar.
Cheers!
If you could read and understand, you'll see that I blamed Stoper too in the post you quoted. I just make a difference between people that express opinion in a civil manner, on facts, versus people that go too far or write non sense. But if there is no difference, I am going to adapt immediately.
He is one of the patreon superior human beings. Thinks that swiping credit card gives him some special status and gets triggered when we call out the scam game they support.
I never supported anyone, I never spent a single euro for non finished product. I don't pay even for films, never had Netflix or similar, I believe in piracy. I used to enter free at football matches as well. When I pay, I pay only for a complete product that I can use as I like. Sorry mate. The only superior being is Lord Conner. That's a fact.
If anybody deserves all the criticism they get its definitely stopper.
Nobody denies that he deserve critics. It's the matter of HOW those are expressed and by WHOM.
Don't worry everybody, the white knight will explain away everything. LOL
"Porcoddio che imbecille". (It's ancient latin, it means "Beautiful God, thanks for your interesting opinion, may Conner bless you").

Reactions: sava75 and GokutheG

TheRizzi

Dec 26, 2023
If you could read and understand, you'll see that I blamed Stoper too in the post you quoted. I just make a difference between people that express opinion in a civil manner, on facts, versus people that go too far or write non sense. But if there is no difference, I am going to adapt immediately.

I never supported anyone, I never spent a single euro for non finished product. I don't pay even for films, never had Netflix or similar, I believe in piracy. I used to enter free at football matches as well. When I pay, I pay only for a complete product that I can use as I like. Sorry mate. The only superior being is Lord Conner. That's a fact.

Nobody denies that he deserve critics. It's the matter of HOW those are expressed and by WHOM.

"Porcoddio che imbecille". (It's ancient latin, it means "Beautiful God, thanks for your interesting opinion, may Conner bless you").
womp womp

RCC14

May 11, 2020
It started with a supossed August release, ..... will have to redo it again because she doesnt have earrings, .... a little more test and PS, ..... found an error, .... will not make it today, .... little more hours. Thats stopper, and people say "you will call for a heroe", obiously seeing the excuses he make I will be stupid if I pay a single dollar, we dont hate the game, we hate the excuses and lies

Reactions: mma456 and TheRizzi
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes