VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
All right, Stoper's fault in communicating wrong release estimate and slow development is a fact, but most comments here are really stupid nonsense. It's obvious that when you do the first testing of the game, some errors can come out.

I also predict the usual call for a "hero" when the game is released to patrons, the same patrons insulted for months, because you cannot wait two weeks, when the game is released for free to the public.

Please try to be less toxic and more educated.
This is from an overabundance of feelings. :ROFLMAO:

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
All right, Stoper's fault in communicating wrong release estimate and slow development is a fact, but most comments here are really stupid nonsense. It's obvious that when you do the first testing of the game, some errors can come out.

I also predict the usual call for a "hero" when the game is released to patrons, the same patrons insulted for months, because you cannot wait two weeks, when the game is released for free to the public.

Bro, U said everything with first 4 words :WeSmart:

Last edited:

malegebi123

Jul 15, 2018

Wow, one more stoper's son.

GummyBuns213

Nov 21, 2021
First of all, stopperArt is really not as good as LP, especially in terms of credibility. LP will also have a delay, but at least it will not be as excessive as stopperArt is a shit, (this evaluation is limited to the comparison of these two people)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

Good morning, Stoper.

BigJohn99

May 21, 2017

hello stoper we know its you but you can chill no one will pay for your patreon game but if it gets released i hope the game will be leaked in 1 hour bcs thats well deserver for his pacing

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021

I am educated that is why I do not support stopper, I do not feel that a 10 minute update once a year deserves my support. I do believe that as long as this game has going on supporters should be getting 2-3 updates a year. Also if dev didn't wait until the last 2 months to start working on update then maybe people would not get as pissed off when there is an actual delay in testing, but as many excuses as stopper makes every update , why to hell would anyone believe anything dev has to say anymore.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Exactly, you are right that is really "really stupid nonsense".:devilish::mad:

Reactions: GokutheG and umby

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I am educated that is why I do not support stopper, I do not feel that a 10 minute update once a year deserves my support. I do believe that as long as this game has going on supporters should be getting 2-3 updates a year. Also if dev didn't wait until the last 2 months to start working on update then maybe people would not get as pissed off when there is an actual delay in testing, but as many excuses as stopper makes every update , why to hell would anyone believe anything dev has to say anymore.
These are valid considerations and I also think that he doesn't work on JOHN consistently (he has other jobs in my opinion) but tends to procrastinate and then find himself with a huge amount of work when time gets tight. Combined with the fact that Stoper seems to have poor organizational skills, little planning of the plot and his work, a now consolidated habit of underestimating the time needed to achieve certain objectives. These are all criticisms that in my opinion are fair. Even if the game is distributed for free, he should pay more attention to communication, out of respect for those who support him financially every month.

What I can't understand are the stupid or out of line criticisms, considering that they mostly come from those who receive the game without ever having spent a penny. I understand the annoyance if someone was or is its financier. I don't like it when here or in other threads someone comes in just to vomit insults (even on those who pay to support the development of the game), shooting nonsense about how software development works or whatever. There are many ways to express criticism towards developers, also considering whether the game is released for free or not.

TheRizzi

Dec 26, 2023
These are valid considerations and I also think that he doesn't work on JOHN consistently (he has other jobs in my opinion) but tends to procrastinate and then find himself with a huge amount of work when time gets tight. Combined with the fact that Stoper seems to have poor organizational skills, little planning of the plot and his work, a now consolidated habit of underestimating the time needed to achieve certain objectives. These are all criticisms that in my opinion are fair. Even if the game is distributed for free, he should pay more attention to communication, out of respect for those who support him financially every month.

What I can't understand are the stupid or out of line criticisms, considering that they mostly come from those who receive the game without ever having spent a penny. I understand the annoyance if someone was or is its financier. I don't like it when here or in other threads someone comes in just to vomit insults (even on those who pay to support the development of the game), shooting nonsense about how software development works or whatever. There are many ways to express criticism towards developers, also considering whether the game is released for free or not.
The game is free so you can actually criticize the game and its lying developer without being forced to pay money.
Also, stop white knighting for a developer that can't even deliver on his own promises several times and is basically a walking liar.
Cheers!

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes