VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Tomorrow he will say that he removed the "scene" that is causing the problem so he can release the update. He'll say that scene will be saved for the next update. bet you. and we'll get another lackluster update.
Ah, yes...The famous last scene...

The big, famous last scene that got even bigger and needed more writing, even though we were told the writing had already been finished...

The even bigger, big famous last scene that needed more writing and more coding and just a few more renders...

The even bigger, big famous scene that needed nore writing, more coding and just a few more renders that needed just a few more days to finish...

The even bigger, big famous scene that needed nore writing, more coding and just a few more renders that needed just a few more days to finish, that suddenly acquired 600 renders that literally just appeared that needed more postwork...

Need I go on?;)

GummyBuns213

Nov 21, 2021
One day, the shepherd was bored and shouted to the adults working under the mountain: "The wolf is coming! The wolf is coming! Help me!" When the villagers heard this, they rushed to the mountain with hoes and sickles. After arriving at the mountain, he found that there was no shadow of a wolf. The shepherd laughed and said, "It's so interesting. You've been fooled!" The villagers left angrily.

The next day, the shepherd's old trick was repeated. The kind villagers rushed up to help him fight the wolf again, but he still didn't see the shadow of the wolf. The shepherd laughed so hard that he couldn't stand up and said, "Haha! You have been fooled again! Haha!" The villagers were very angry at the sheep herd's lying repeatedly, and they never believed his words again.

After a few days, the wolf really came and broke into the flock. The shepherd was so scared that he shouted desperately to the villagers: "The wolf is coming! The wolf is coming! Help me! The wolf is really coming!" But the villagers no longer believed him, and no one went to help him. As a result, many of the sheep herders were bitten to death by wolves.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Ah, yes...The famous last scene...

The big, famous last scene that got even bigger and needed more writing, even though we were told the writing had already been finished...

The even bigger, big famous last scene that needed more writing and more coding and just a few more renders...

The even bigger, big famous scene that needed nore writing, more coding and just a few more renders that needed just a few more days to finish...

The even bigger, big famous scene that needed nore writing, more coding and just a few more renders that needed just a few more days to finish, that suddenly acquired 600 renders that literally just appeared that needed more postwork...

Need I go on?;)
You have to remember he's writing the great American novel here. War and peace has nothing on Jessica O'neils hard news

Reactions: Gearz24

TheRizzi

Dec 26, 2023
All I can say is that all this shit with a game, which all she does is fuck her husband, is just a bunch of bullshit, and we all know the end of the story when it is released.
View attachment 4120721
I think people don't even remember or care about the story of the game. Most people want to see the goddamn game released!
It was supposed to be published in August!

Reactions: Gearz24 and Tesus25

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
All right, Stoper's fault in communicating wrong release estimate and slow development is a fact, but most comments here are really stupid nonsense. It's obvious that when you do the first testing of the game, some errors can come out.

I also predict the usual call for a "hero" when the game is released to patrons, the same patrons insulted for months, because you cannot wait two weeks, when the game is released for free to the public.

Please try to be less toxic and more educated.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
All right, Stoper's fault in communicating wrong release estimate and slow development is a fact, but most comments here are really stupid nonsense. It's obvious that when you do the first testing of the game, some errors can come out.

I also predict the usual call for a "hero" when the game is released to patrons, the same patrons insulted for months, because you cannot wait two weeks, when the game is released for free to the public.

Please try to be less toxic and more educated.
I get what you're saying, but weren't you posting fake patreon comments?

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes