VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Amanda Jas is the one writing the dialogues. She is an erotic writer working on commission. There is a link to her works on Stoper's page: .
And we in the comments are worse than her? Or is everything so bad for her that she is punishing us? :(

int00h

Oct 10, 2017
stoperArt
·
15min
·
Editing is ready. The game code structure is almost done as well. We found a small issue in the script at one of the scene with my co-writer, Amanda, and lost a few hours trying few fixes for it. We made it work. I just need to transfer the script to the game code, but it's getting late and I can't keep my eyes open. Will finish it when I wake up.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
stoperArt
·
15min
·
Editing is ready. The game code structure is almost done as well. We found a small issue in the script at one of the scene with my co-writer, Amanda, and lost a few hours trying few fixes for it. We made it work. I just need to transfer the script to the game code, but it's getting late and I can't keep my eyes open. Will finish it when I wake up.
No comments... Even Amanda is shocked that Stoper was created there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Lol, i bet Amanda is the one that found that issue. Anyway i would be insulted and disappointed if stoper did not find just one more reason to delay the release.
Honestly, i laughed when i saw that post about the issue. What else can you do at this point?

int00h

Oct 10, 2017
The game code structure is almost done as well. We found a small issue in the script at one of the scene with my co-writer, Amanda, and lost a few hours trying few fixes for it. We made it work. I just need to transfer the script to the game code
cmon man, its renpy, its not assembler

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
stoperArt
·
15min
·
Maybe he needs some of this to stay awake:ROFLMAO:
IMG_1077.gif

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes