VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

NOTE: You are only getting 3 mirrors since this is a beta, not going to waste my time with more :ROFLMAO:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

NOTE: You are only getting 3 mirrors since this is a beta, not going to waste my time with more :ROFLMAO:
well you know very well that stoper releases beta 1st and months/years later full update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What a pathetic update lost all hopes with stoper ..the only good thing in this update is last few scenes and that end very fast only takes 4 minutes to read ..utter disappointed
what took so long? it's been lost since ........ummm........... update ........... well since long time ago.

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN (SERVER ISSUES, WILL TRY AGAIN) - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN (SERVER ISSUES, WILL TRY AGAIN) - WORKUPLOAD
this guy....

• Haha
Reactions: bluerubber

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I noticed the scene with Mr. Parker has 2 variations at his place, one where she rides him and one where he's on top of her, how do you get the variation where she rides him?
I was already gonna say after 1 year and basically 1 scene we wouldn't have 2 poses... Must be some past choice

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
I noticed the scene with Mr. Parker has 2 variations at his place, one where she rides him and one where he's on top of her, how do you get the variation where she rides him?
It's early on. Basically when Parker is feeling Jessica's butt she should tell him to stop. In the same scene she should then mention something about him having an erection due to the massive bulge in his pants. He denies and Jessica should then choose the feel it for herself option.

It's day 4.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It's early on. Basically when Parker is feeling Jessica's butt she should tell him to stop. In the same scene she should then mention something about him having an erection due to the massive bulge in his pants. He denies and Jessica should then choose the feel it for herself option.
Do you remember what in-game day the scene took place on?

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
First few second of game and already a big mistake. Jessica talk to his sister, and she tells her about her threesome adventure with blake and conner in the parking lot, while my jessica never had this adventure. you can feel from the first seconds of play that this update has been rushed x) it's magnificent ^^
2nd mistake, on the appointement with shani, they ended up talking about shani watching Jess and conner having sex in the sweaming pool at the fundraiser event, when normally, my Jess was getting fingered by the mayor... i'ts hilarious

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes