VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
I noticed the scene with Mr. Parker has 2 variations at his place, one where she rides him and one where he's on top of her, how do you get the variation where she rides him?
i think the variation start a the very begining of the game, when she is at the newspaper stand. you have the choice of let him rub jessica, or let jessica stop him and this time let her rub his dick with his hand.

Reactions: VOYEUR

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
i think the variation start a the very begining of the game, when she is at the newspaper stand. you have the choice of let him rub jessica, or let jessica stop him and this time let her rub his dick with his hand.
Yup i managed to get the different scene with Parker in the end, It's definitely better when Jessica takes control.

Reactions: Edoks

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I know it's what alot of guys wanted. but I can't believe how much of a cheating slut she has become. I wonder if Conner will ever find out
OH, my friend, in MOST of female MC AVNs I played, ppl ask to make her a whore to please and have sex with every character in the game even street beggars, someone of them said to the dev " even for your fans, either Suck it or leave it", so, get used to it :WeSmart:

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes