VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Kinda rivals with AWAM for disappointing expectations when looked at objectively, but to be fair, I think bunch of us already knew it was going to be disappointing.
And surprise, guess who could have been in control of delivering on expectations. None other than Stoper, ehemm, sorry I mean Clown Asshole.

This was was rushed and proved many people's theories this jackoff worked on this update barely throughout the year to deliver this update.

Reactions: BorgiaBou and Grelk

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JessicaONeilsHardNews-0.65Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
1 sex scene after 1 year of development))))))))))))))))))
My main issue with Stoper is not about "1 sex scene" or whatever. It's about having 1 update a year. One would hope that after having Jess' cherry popped we may get back to 2-4 updates per year schedule, but at this point - meh, the trust is lost.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I said "I WISH" I had. I never implied anything about me being able to be better than the dev. Spare me your nonsense.
If you have a lot of free time - why not? The resources for DAZ are in here, YouTube has a decent amount of manuals etc. Learning curve, if you want to make something good - yeah, half a year at least, but it helped me a lot with undestanding where developer A is bullshitting me, and where he doesn't.
Like, there are lads who legit demand 1000 Renders per week+ Anims from some people, which is simply unrealistic.
On the other hand, there are white knights who think that 1 update per year with 300 renders is cool.

Stoper is a good example of one of us(and by "us" I mean one of peeps on forums who started as a player) turning bad, unfortunately. His early schedule was great and you could get his mockery of AWAM. But now this game is in the same category:(

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes