VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I hope so, there's been so much teasing, the scenes where getting to the point of "why doesn't he just pulls it out and goes for it?" that there isn't much more you can do without sex, with the Mayor and old man Parker specially, and Parker just got allowed to enter lol.
Some like Tommy still have some ground to cover, but the Mayor...

Let's see if now that Jessica has crossed this boundary she'll open the floodgates or we will be treated to a crysis of (hopefully a short one)conscience?

Conner fans(why?) i think he's gonna fuck Jessica's sister soon, so it's gonna end up open relationship... at least that's what i suspect.
I agree he's going to fuck the sister. Jessica is going to reveal to her sister or the sister is going to figure it out and down the rabbit hole we go.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I agree he's going to fuck the sister. Jessica is going to reveal to her sister or the sister is going to figure it out and down the rabbit hole we go.
I already get strong vibes that the sister would love to have him balls deep into her, doesn't do it because of morals...
Once she reaches the "Jessica doesn't deserve him" all bets are off.
And Conner himself, even in a playthrough where i still throw plenty of pussy his way... is sensing something weird from Jessica, so both elements are almost ready.

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
The update was good with graphics and some details, a bit too much with the opera and her dress, but ok.

What I hated more about the update was the LIES. The author just lied again and again and again. Lets check the update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything there is an ABSOLUTE NORMAL update. If you sit down and try to write a script for the next 2 days, you would come up with that in the first 2 minutes. Wake up, have a normal day, setup an event, wake up, have a normal day, do the event. (might happen for multiple storylines in paralell but only happened for one)

What was that shit during the year about struggling to come up with something original? I tell you, A LIE, he wasn't doing shit, just procrastinating while charging people on Patreon.

What was that shit about graphical details from random scene? A LIE, he just waited til the very last minute, and he was running absolutely out of time and that is why he didnt finished the update.

What was that thing about last minute coding troubles? A LIE, there is absolutely not a single line of that "code" that could create any of those problems, its just a plain copy/pasted script with different images and texts for this episode.

What I hate more is the lies, not the quality. I was expecting that "original thing" he was struggling to find, I was expecting some plot, something new, original, a twist, SOMETHING. It had NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, absolute boilerplate situations, boilerplate sex, and finally gave up the sex with a main character because fan art was catching his level and he felt pressured to perform or the novel would die.

Disappointed, not because of the graphic quality, but because of the lies and the absolutely boilerplate episode.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
What I hate more is the lies, not the quality. I was expecting that "original thing" he was struggling to find, I was expecting some plot, something new, original, a twist, SOMETHING. It had NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, absolute boilerplate situations, boilerplate sex, and finally gave up the sex with a main character because fan art was catching his level and he felt pressured to perform or the novel would die.
the inconsistencies with the code are: lines of text assigned to different subjects, events firing when previous variables shouldn't, images rendered and not called. etc some are present

Reactions: DurumMurud

tarrant.nagao

Mar 23, 2024
One thing I really enjoy about the plot of this game is how grounded and ordinary it is. No magic or sci-fi. Also it is about adults not teenagers.

Stoper is not GRMM but I think he suffers a bit from the same problem of creating too many minor characters where it becomes near impossible to include all of them while maintaining a high level of realism. I wish he would just have 3 non Conner characters for Jessica to romance. And if he gets bored or wants variety he could create mini "whatif" comics / games where Jessica interacts with other minor characters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Last animation is wrong, it doesn't reflect inertia, the last scene on the bed, when Parked enters her hard, the tits should lower and move towards him. In this last scene it looks like he's pumping air into her tits, like balloons. In the scene when Jessica rides him, it's OK
gratz on your 1st post but cut some slack for atoper, he was bit in hurry to do those.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Last animation is wrong, it doesn't reflect inertia, the last scene on the bed, when Parked enters her hard, the tits should lower and move towards him. In this last scene it looks like he's pumping air into her tits, like balloons. In the scene when Jessica rides him, it's OK

however in my opinion, these animations made up of images that go in a loop, do not bring anything to the game except a slowdown

Reactions: Gunizz

LucaSheak

Oct 12, 2024
gratz on your 1st post but cut some slack for atoper, he was bit in hurry to do those.
you are right, several years of work on animations and a year of time since the last update is a bit too little to do it right, I can expect another Tsuchinshan-ATLAS flyby, not another update and a correct one at that

dylan93

Feb 3, 2024
that really helps a lot. NOT!

check av and windef that those aren't blocking it.
ive checked both, theres no issues with my antivrus, ive played other games without any problems. i downloaded the latest update, started the game, there was no option to play te udated version

T017

Nov 29, 2018
Nice to see Parker finally fuck Jessica... But one position, one animation, can't help but feel like it's a let down.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ive checked both, theres no issues with my antivrus, ive played other games without any problems. i downloaded the latest update, started the game, there was no option to play te udated version
well you aren't 1st to report that. no fix but you can try play game thru renpy sdk which matches game version.

Aug 20, 2023
Nice to see Parker finally fuck Jessica... But one position, one animation, can't help but feel like it's a let down.
I haven't gotten there yet, but someone here posted a spoiler, there are two positions, "missionary" and "cowgirl". If you want to see it, it's here on the previous page, 1264

Reactions: T017
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes