VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA]
+ GALLERY

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .
Download

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
I played as slowly as i could, reading every line of dialogue, savoring every render. The update took me 10 mins to complete despite an odd desire to drag it out, as though trying to console myself that the 1 year+ wait was worth it. I take nothing away from the excellent update.

But if this is going to be the pace of development, we would have to wait 16-20 years to get a game with 4 hours gameplay tops. Anyone who still thinks this game is worth following is coping hard af. As much as i loved this game, i am unfollowing.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I didnt play this milker of a game in years, anything worth playing yet ? Any ACTUAL NTR progress with actual things happening or never ending teasing still ?
I haven't played the update yet but I've read posts saying that something happened, with screenshots showing that it did happen.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Please remember to use SPOILER tag if you're revealing something about a recent update (that applies to all threads, not just here).
I was reading up on sanboxes and heard they aren't really good for games. It's like a library computer where files are wiped after a session.
With Sandboxie a sanbox is permanent until you delete it. In my old laptop PC I have one that's four years old. Just for VNs. Before deleting one I export all the saves so I can keep them for future use.

Another way to "play once and forget" is to boot from a Linux Live distro, unzip the VN (in the temporary OS, so to RAM), then play it. You still can export the saves before shutting down. You need at least 16GB of RAM for that.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Where does the story go from here? I hope Conner already knows, through the vigilante network he's part of, what his GF was up to with Parker or the other guys. Or at least through common sense since he's not exactly a friend of Parker, not even an acquaintance at this point.
I'd like to see a route where Conner keeps his cool when he confronts her and turns the situation into some sort of (netrorase?) agreement to make his femme fatale into the legal weapon this city needs. He, of course, gets a free kick and plows her sister. Maybe after revealing that her sisters was already making the moves.

I do love the cheating aspect, and maybe she doesn't need to tell him everything, but he was already openly suspicious and I would hate it if Conner gets written into the role of the oblivious cuck. There are a lot of grey areas to explore even if he's in the known. She could always choose not use a condom and let him hatefuck her when he realises someone already inseminated her or something like that.

Well let's see how the story plays out. Twenty-twenty-seven isn't that far away.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes