VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
She actually got her pussy filled by someone else o_O

I know it won't change but maybe push more frequent updates so that the passion for Jesscia's booobas stay in our mind.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Updated my gallery and walkthrough mods for game version 0.65BETA.

For the gallery I added a whole bunch of tags and relaxed my stance on not duplicating the script for scenes without labels. So now some of those entries in the gallery will go directly to the respective scene.

For walkthrough I improved some earlier hints regarding Parker route given the developments in this update.

See you in another year!

Downloads Gallery:
F95zone -

Downloads Walkthrough:
F95zone -

WhiteSwan1916

Aug 18, 2023
Did you got with him to see his cop friend for the first time? It's the one where they're all in the car. That sets her on the "slow temptation" path. Saying Jess gave an hj sounds like it could be a bug but it seems like getting sexual with him is inevitable. Really wish the dev would let us hang out without forcing that path.
You are right. I did choose to inquire about the meaning of the tower during the car ride... according to the walkthrough it looks like that triggered the 'slow temptation' path. Hm that is a bit strange it felt like totally harmless to ask that question, just banter.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Updated my gallery and walkthrough mods for game version 0.65BETA.

For the gallery I added a whole bunch of tags and relaxed my stance on not duplicating the script for scenes without labels. So now some of those entries in the gallery will go directly to the respective scene.

For walkthrough I improved some earlier hints regarding Parker route given the developments in this update.

See you in another year!

Downloads Gallery:
F95zone -

Downloads Walkthrough:
F95zone -
Hero :love:

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes