VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
still dont understand the 4 paths and the 2 diferent locations,...i mean,already saw the 2 difernt paths with parker,one for mssionary,more parker control,andone for jessica more jessica control and a huge load inside her ,[not in the parker control scene]what else im missing?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I'm just gonna ask. Can someone post their saves before each scene with Parker from this update? I played through
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I'm reading there are three more scenes? I don't really want to have to start 3 more playthroughs to get those scenes. So if anyone has saves. Would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
still dont understand the 4 paths and the 2 diferent locations,...i mean,already saw the 2 difernt paths with parker,one for mssionary,more parker control,andone for jessica more jessica control and a huge load inside her ,[not in the parker control scene]what else im missing?
HJ scene at the opera - "slow seduction" route
i think there is 3 routes not 4
1. HJ
2. cowgirl
3. missionary

WhiteSwan1916

Aug 18, 2023
I played a (mostly) faithful Jessica route and did not do anything for Parker other than helping him win the pool game. Still, after the opera Parker and Jessica talked like if she had given him a HJ, which she did not. This looks like a bug.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I played a (mostly) faithful Jessica route and did not do anything for Parker other than helping him win the pool game. Still, after the opera Parker and Jessica talked like if she had given him a HJ, which she did not. This looks like a bug.
Did you got with him to see his cop friend for the first time? It's the one where they're all in the car. That sets her on the "slow temptation" path. Saying Jess gave an hj sounds like it could be a bug but it seems like getting sexual with him is inevitable. Really wish the dev would let us hang out without forcing that path.

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
alright fellow comrades; I think i am done now. Someone other than connor has slept with jessica, i have witnessed it. Now its time to say bye to this game. Peace and prosperity ladies and gentlemen.
Played it before. Is it worth downloading..is there any progress? :unsure:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Does she leave connor. going by the tags it doesnt lead you to believe it.
They are still together but your choices can damage the relationship. If you don't have her sleep with him when you have the choice you can actually lower their relationship score. The lower it goes the more doubts she'll have about the relationship. Personally I can't wait for her to dump him and get with Blake/Heather/Shani.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes