VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
You had a choice...... Play the route you like.....
CHOICES...
Go home or accompany Parker to his house...
We waited 6 years for it to happen...... Please don't spoil my .... After glow..:giggle::LOL::sick:
I say Connor gets Jessica's Sister for sure maybe mother as well. But will the game survive.
It already reached AVN abandonment age.
All it takes is one post from dev with whatever reason they can make up in their mind(classics are mental health, someone close died depression) when they think they have squeeze all the juice and anymore effort is not efficient enough.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
I say Connor gets Jessica's Sister for sure maybe mother as well. But will the game survive.
It already reached AVN abandonment age.
All it takes is one post from dev with whatever reason they can make up in their mind(classics are mental health, someone close died depression) when they think they have squeeze all the juice and anymore effort is not efficient enough.
Has Jessica opened her blocked pussy for anyone else yet?

kenlaps89

Jan 30, 2023
I'm not sure if I'm on one path or another but I noticed in the picture folder that there are two ways it can happen with Palmer and I got the bedroom version. Not sure how to get the version where they stay on the couch. Random? Previous choice? No idea.
IMG_20241012_190018.jpg
On the 4th Day
First choice : ended on the couch
Second choice : ended on the bed

umby

May 27, 2017
What exactly is the tenth definitive version of this game? It seems to me that I have nothing more to add, except in another two years.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes