VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

olymbitis

Oct 23, 2021
the miracle happened, he made a new update, the next update will be in October 2025... I'm telling you because that's what he does...those who give money to him made a mistake and you see there.....for four years now that I've been following him, the man doesn't deserve it, he only makes excuses, it's to spend money and update once a year... he doesn't deserve it

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
I cant activate bonus camera. I can see only 3rd person, but POV not. Tried to change it in preferences but it doesnt work. When I looked on the pictures there is POV animated renders, but I cant see it in game.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
the miracle happened, he made a new update, the next update will be in October 2025... I'm telling you because that's what he does...those who give money to him made a mistake and you see there.....for four years now that I've been following him, the man doesn't deserve it, he only makes excuses, it's to spend money and update once a year... he doesn't deserve it
August 2025, dead or alive :KEK:

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
I liked the update, but my problem was how it ended. It just ended right there and then. Jessica should have been having some thoughts on her way back home, maybe Mr Parker says something in the or does something, some thing happens when she reaches home, anything so it leaves a nice cliffhanger ending rather than the one we got. I just didn't get it.
What’s there to get? It shows he rushed the shit out this S.O.B hence him being unhappy with how it turned out. Everyone saw his ass exposed for the lack of work and that abrupt cutoff

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
"Bro I don't know why people drive Hondas. I think Hondas are a waste of money.....I drove a Honda once and it wasnt worth it. They could make the car I want, but they don't. What a waste of money if you buy one, Honda doesn't deserve it."

Same energy

• Angry
Reactions: Analsole
Aug 27, 2018
It's not possible that Conor, knowing that Jessica went out with the dear old man and didn't come home, isn't worried or thinking about the worst...

Even Jessica's sister realized her bad intentions. Heather also knows about her relationship with Mr. Parker. Not to mention Blake, Rosa, the mayor, the mayor's secretary, the female police officer and other characters.

The guy is even losing her to the nerdy boy! Our guy is such a cuckold!

Reactions: Guszti242

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I envy the new players who get to experience the game fully up to this version. We, past players, on the other hand, have only breadcrumbs to eat. :cry:
Meh ... I know this one takes ages to get updates. So I just play it once or twice a year.
I don't know why people can not adjust their expectations. (Sorry not meaning you)

All I can say is Parker was my favourite character....So as far as I'm concerned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes