VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
I said "I WISH" I had. I never implied anything about me being able to be better than the dev. Spare me your nonsense.
Well, instead of saying "I Wish" go do it. Daz3d is as easy to learn as creating a character in Skyrim and Renpy literally has a tutorial that tells you how to make a simple choices game that this game is. It's one thing to criticize but if you are so disgruntled over a game you are playing for free, go learn how to make one. DM me and I'll show you how to get started.

dylan93

Feb 3, 2024
Guys these are some of my play throughs ..,there is both Dominent and sub version of jessica dont know which one of them is which.., try once
When I import a saved file, renply prompts me to restart the game, how exactly do I do that so I can start from a saved file, with out being taken back to the first day?

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
It Lives!

Is the update substantial or naw? I am bandwidth limited this weekend

(not hating on it, its a genuinely good game... I just want to know if I should wait until my ISP issues get fixed to download it)

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Probably the best update in years.
Current Situation
Since Stoper has time and again disappointed everyone with his update schedules and also how crappy the updates usually are, at this point of time we had already kept our expectations low and prepared for disappointment but this time it ended up being a decent one and not another blueballing shitshow.
The update still looks rushed but atleast we got something more than teasing so no wonder everyone be it the Patrons or Pirates are happy with it.

Don't forget the next update won't be arriving before Christmas 2025, so enjoy whatever you have gotten from him, play it, rub your raisins, release some mayo and keep your expectations low for the next one.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Well, instead of saying "I Wish" go do it. Daz3d is as easy to learn as creating a character in Skyrim and Renpy literally has a tutorial that tells you how to make a simple choices game that this game is. It's one thing to criticize but if you are so disgruntled over a game you are playing for free, go learn how to make one. DM me and I'll show you how to get started.
applause-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes