VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Come on guys, I mean I know we've all been waiting a long time for this update, but whoever leaked it could have at least waited a handful of days instead of basically as soon as it was uploaded to Patreon
Why? So stopper can milk people even more?
Is the patron support for several years not enough?
Why complain about leak on day 1 if you didn't have same a same attitude on years of complacency?

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Come on guys, I mean I know we've all been waiting a long time for this update, but whoever leaked it could have at least waited a handful of days instead of basically as soon as it was uploaded to Patreon
I would normally agree with you, I hate when a Game that I`m paying for gets leaked the same time I received it on Patreon, but for somebody that made his Patreons & Fans wait so long, I will have to disagree here, he made around 12 Months from 500 Patreons money for a 10 Minute gameplay, so why shouldn't it be leaked right away?.:unsure:

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I liked the update, but my problem was how it ended. It just ended right there and then. Jessica should have been having some thoughts on her way back home, maybe Mr Parker says something in the or does something, some thing happens when she reaches home, anything so it leaves a nice cliffhanger ending rather than the one we got. I just didn't get it.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Dabbling with Daz myself a good bit these days, I have a better understanding about what's taking so long with the updates, but yeah, long update cycles have their downsides. It's kinda funny replaying the early portions of the game. The dates on the folders in the back go up to the year 2018 ... :LOL:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
There's more than one scene, there's one BIIIG hot sexual scene with the old man, but there are scenes with other characters, including a pretty decent one with the nerd.

There's kissing with the neighbor, Heather the redhead.

Overall i liked it, finally we transformed the Conner into the Cornutto lol.
The big problem is that he schedules these things for 3 months and takes more than a year...
Only kissing after a year? Lame

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
I know it's what alot of guys wanted. but I can't believe how much of a cheating slut she has become. I wonder if Conner will ever find out
You had a choice...... Play the route you like.....
CHOICES...
Go home or accompany Parker to his house...
We waited 6 years for it to happen...... Please don't spoil my .... After glow..:giggle::LOL::sick:

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
as i always say: the game is fantastic, maybe one of the best games out there, shame about the development times, it's shameful that after all this time the update is only this. i would gladly support it, i usually support many vn creators, the reason that doesn't push me to support it are the development times... it's a great shame for such a beautiful game

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes