VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
the update taken individually this time is quite good, unfortunately however we are talking about a single interaction with a character while for all the others practically nothing has changed. The quality is always good but in my opinion from my experience around games (I have seen many) of this type it does not justify the year of work, assuming and granted that he actually worked a year on it. One thing that is absolutely unacceptable is the immobile state in which the plot is found that has not evolved anything for too long, if you do not advance anything then do as everyone else and insert the scenes, right? Instead here we always witness this useless push and pull where this time he wanted to give the final blow with the first sex scene with a character, whereas all the other games, even the slowest ones, do it just after 3 or maximum 4 updates. It's really a shame that he wants to use this progression by force, it will certainly be more profitable for him but not for the consumer. Following his logic should we now expect another 5 years of simple seduction by her or the characters? Pure madness, I feel sorry for those who believe it.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Well, not much for my primary playthrough. Did this update come a lot faster? I haven't been tracking it too closely.

Going to check out the other routes, see what's new.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Really? Why not? Can you explain to me?
I was gonna make a joke about this guy being the Michelangelo of DAZ, but turns out this scam is already 2 years over the time it took Michael to paint the Sistine Chapel.
It's actually not)
Apply shader here, set up SubD Level for Model Skin there, use correct Filter with right number here.
Then do the job in post work in PS, like saturating the image with colors more and stuff.

Renders themselves don't have 2000 Props in 8K to be rendered for days.
Making 400 Renders in 2 months = 200 per month = 50 per week = (take 5 workdays) 10 per day.

It is achievable, especially with good rig.
This taking a year+ is just a shitshow)

Stopers renders are good, but it's not like he's the one making assets/morphs with ZBrush and shit:)
Furthermore, the best renders that you'll get to see in here aren't in any game, they're in "Show Your DAZ Skill" panel.
Some of them are just work of art.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
There is only one scene? Anything about the nerd guy?
There's more than one scene, there's one BIIIG hot sexual scene with the old man, but there are scenes with other characters, including a pretty decent one with the nerd.

no lesbian scenes?
There's kissing with the neighbor, Heather the redhead.

Overall i liked it, finally we transformed the Conner into the Cornutto lol.
The big problem is that he schedules these things for 3 months and takes more than a year...

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes