4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
It's more fun when Stoper didn't release updates... A bunch of bitter people trying to hide their bitterness behind irony and sarcasm..... All day long! Yeah, you don't care about the game at all, you are here just for fun, right?:D:D:D:D:D
OR maybe we are just enjoying the utter moral degradation of a technically brilliant person by perfectionism of irrelevant details.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Not happening tonight. Stoper announced he is going to sleep and fixing some small things to release in the morning.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm happy to announce that there goes deadline number 4 for the current development cycle! A record breaking year for Stoper in many ways. Wooooh!

Don't you worry, the next record is mere hours away. Place your bets on the amount of renders for this 11 month cycle. This year's winners are to receive a whole bunch of... nothing! Yes, you heard it right. Absolutely nothing! Factory new!

On a more serious note; Who actually thought that Stoper would release today? Certainly not Stoper himself. But ay, can't start the day off by telling your supporters "I lied", right? lol

ucokpunk

Oct 23, 2017
Honestly, I feel sorry for Stopper. Obviously he is a pathological liar. Some experts say it might be a mental issue. Out of all people, he should be the first to realize this problem and seek help. A normal person would at least feel ashamed after this many lies.

Pathological liars will only hurt himself and people around him with all the lies he makes. He can get away being a fraud online, but real life is not gonna be friendly for pathological liars and it shouldn't be. I wish him luck - or maybe not.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes