4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Robert has been waiting since the beginning of time
Robert will wait till the end of time

Even when the rest of patrons are against him and want him banned.....he won't stop waiting, asking and subtly roasting Stoperfart.
I am kinda feeling bad for the poor bastard Daniel who asked if he could get the game on time if he pays 25$. Poor guy with such innocent smile learnt it the hard way.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Shit, with past releases, I faped more on Walt Disney's cenderella and the seven dwarfs.if you just think about it what kind of money he is making for nothing, and other great devs who delivers monthly doesn't come over 150$ a month. This is just tragic, makes me want to puke.
I think fapping to Cindrella is too some extent acceptable but the dwarfs....... What's next Mufasa?

Shyata 2.0

Jun 18, 2023
Does anyone know what content is this update about????? I've been wondering is it mayor one or the tommy event.., ‍♀‍♀‍♀

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Does anyone know what content is this update about????? I've been wondering is it mayor one or the tommy event.., ‍♀‍♀‍♀
It's about The CONNOR! How dare you ask!
stopper singing: "I'm the only one nailing Jess forever, but everyone hopes for Parker, Major & the others"

Reactions: Busted1201
4.10 star(s) 191 Votes