4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Amanda, Stoper's writer, is apparently located in the US. Meaning that, when Stoper said he's gonna finish up in the morning (Italy time), it was basically the middle of the night in the US for Amanda.
As usual, I'd expect him to say something along the lines of "Amanda is asleep. Gotta wait for her.". This isn't anything new, happens basically every release. Thing is, Stoper knows this very well, and so his "finishing in the morning" is just yet another lie as he's totally aware of that.
Anyway... lol
This reminds me of my old flat where I was staying. One day I noticed soaked ceiling. Handyman told me that it's very difficult situation. Nobody will go on the roof when it's raining. They have to wait for better conditions. However when it's OK to go there they can't see where the issue is. Apparently this problem can't be solved.
Let's hope that Stoper meets with Amanda.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Amanda, Stoper's writer, is apparently located in the US. Meaning that, when Stoper said he's gonna finish up in the morning (Italy time), it was basically the middle of the night in the US for Amanda.

As usual, I'd expect him to say something along the lines of "Amanda is asleep. Gotta wait for her.". This isn't anything new, happens basically every release. Thing is, Stoper knows this very well, and so his "finishing in the morning" is just yet another lie as he's totally aware of that.

Anyway... lol
Stopers way of waking up Amanda :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0901.gif

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes