4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
What's going on? New update or polished one? If not new then why is it on the latest updates?:unsure:
1 update after 1 year, not a bad update, but the dev counted frame by frame animation as a regular images...so the update was small and late...so people are pissed:) i personally stopped paying the dev..it's sad to see a good artist do this

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Haven't played this game in like 2 years. Despite it being a very slow...developmental game, I felt like replaying it...fresh. Even though I need to finish like 20+ other games so I could download some other games that has over 4GB lmfao

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
1 update after 1 year, not a bad update, but the dev counted frame by frame animation as a regular images...so the update was small and late...so people are pissed:) i personally stopped paying the dev..it's sad to see a good artist do this
I was wondering 2 updates within a month tbh.:) Though, agreed on your points.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JessicaONeilsHardNews-0.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

elsimbolito

Dec 7, 2022
i find it hilarious that the DL page has a message about how slow the dev time is and warning about bans etc. seriously? the guy takes a full year to do an update that is literally less than 5 mins on any path except fuck the old wrinkled guy. fuck that shit. when i first played this, i thought it was amazing. so many paths you could pick and choose to see the content. then the last 2 years..2 updates..about old man Parker. pretty much nothing else. and we are not supposed to complain about it? seriously? ok i realize, most people here are not paying for the content we get here. but fuck..what about his paying customers??? do they really all only want old man Parker content? nothing else? i find that unbelievable. rant over. there are much better games with frequent updates to spend my time on. this game is not worth shit.
Could you recommend me games ?

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes