4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i find it hilarious that the DL page has a message about how slow the dev time is and warning about bans etc. seriously? the guy takes a full year to do an update that is literally less than 5 mins on any path except fuck the old wrinkled guy. fuck that shit. when i first played this, i thought it was amazing. so many paths you could pick and choose to see the content. then the last 2 years..2 updates..about old man Parker. pretty much nothing else. and we are not supposed to complain about it? seriously? ok i realize, most people here are not paying for the content we get here. but fuck..what about his paying customers??? do they really all only want old man Parker content? nothing else? i find that unbelievable. rant over. there are much better games with frequent updates to spend my time on. this game is not worth shit.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
i find it hilarious that the DL page has a message about how slow the dev time is and warning about bans etc. seriously? the guy takes a full year to do an update that is literally less than 5 mins on any path except fuck the old wrinkled guy. fuck that shit. when i first played this, i thought it was amazing. so many paths you could pick and choose to see the content. then the last 2 years..2 updates..about old man Parker. pretty much nothing else. and we are not supposed to complain about it? seriously? ok i realize, most people here are not paying for the content we get here. but fuck..what about his paying customers??? do they really all only want old man Parker content? nothing else? i find that unbelievable. rant over. there are much better games with frequent updates to spend my time on. this game is not worth shit.
Agreed. These devs should be called out, not coddled.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
is the update any different from the beta version?
Not really according to the update notes. When the beta took more than a year, i think not much would be done in the short time since then to make any sort of difference.
Isn't worth my DL to find out imho, so it's all guesswork from what is in the OP update notes

Reactions: willoneau

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
and you think the paying members want one update per year?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The paying customers complain on the dev discord, on the Patreon or unsub. If you're here and getting shit for free then yeah, don't need to complain more about stuff that's been said dozens of times. If you don't like the time for releases then play another game, it's a simple concept.

• Angry
Reactions: Hikkiix

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
and you think the paying members want one update per year?
If the paying members are displeased there are other, more direct places to complain to the dev. If you're not a paying customer, then don't worry about what they like or don't like, the value they place on THEIR money, or if they complain or not. Simple concept :)

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes