4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Hi Arpan666,

At the start of the game she isn't a virgin. There is a flashback during "Forced" that has already been rendered, just kept under wraps of her losing her virginity though.

Thanks,
Is the "Tag Teamed" achievement also something coming in a future patch? Because aside from the molesters i don't think she's ever in an encounter with two or more guys at the same time, and it's the only one i'm missing atm.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Is the "Tag Teamed" achievement also something coming in a future patch? Because aside from the molesters i don't think she's ever in an encounter with two or more guys at the same time, and it's the only one i'm missing atm.
Oh hang on, you may not have seen everything yet. Have you seen this image?

aftemath.jpg

If you have, it appears I have a bug in the game that hasn't been caught until now. One way to make sure you have seen everything, is that you have no Question marks in the gallery.

Thanks,
DoAdventures

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Oh hang on, you may not have seen everything yet. Have you seen this image?

View attachment 4160851

If you have, it appears I have a bug in the game that hasn't been caught until now.
Ah, no, i got it now, turns out i hadn't done Losing the Fight. Spotted it in the Replay menu, so i got all of it now. Still missing lower left and lower middle on the final page of the Gallery though, so my guess is the Old Lady variation of the Submit branch isn't unlocking them as the Old Man ones are there.

I guess it'd be nice if there was a way for the game to indicate paths where there are still to be unlocked CGs so it'd be easier to track down new content too, i recall having done Submit on a previous release back when it ended there, and didn't know it had been expanded quite a bit since then :)

• Red Heart

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Ah, no, i got it now, turns out i hadn't done Losing the Fight. Spotted it in the Replay menu, so i got all of it now. Still missing lower left and lower middle on the final page of the Gallery though, so my guess is the Old Lady variation of the Submit branch isn't unlocking them as the Old Man ones are there.

I guess it'd be nice if there was a way for the game to indicate paths where there are still to be unlocked CGs so it'd be easier to track down new content too, i recall having done Submit on a previous release back when it ended there, and didn't know it had been expanded quite a bit since then :)
I'll have a think on how I can try to better provide that sort of detail, I thought the walkthrough would be enough, but in all honesty - I'm not loving the walkthrough and thought many times to remove it completely. I need a cleaner version of being able to point players in the direction of new content. Thankfully though, all the original branches are now pulled together in a way, different in terms of what Jessica has gone through, but pulled together to lead to the next phase.

Ah no I'm sorry, it isn't the old lady, you've missed another branch (This is why I don't think the changelog or walkthrough is adequate enough to give you enough information but not spoil it) I really need to have a think on how best to show the varying branches and how it expands out. As a hint, don't have Dicky cum inside Jessica.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penitensary

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Yup, that's the one. Got everything now :)

As for missing CGs... Maybe add a toggleable option in the menu to provide hints on what to do for still locked CGs? That might also be an option, and it'd be a series of mouseover commands (or whatever its equivalent is in Python) rather than a tree of flags to set previously picked options to be colored grey if all nodes after it are also grey, which would probably mess up when scenes are added now that i think of it.

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Yup, that's the one. Got everything now :)

As for missing CGs... Maybe add a toggleable option in the menu to provide hints on what to do for still locked CGs? That might also be an option, and it'd be a series of mouseover commands (or whatever its equivalent is in Python) rather than a tree of flags to set previously picked options to be colored grey if all nodes after it are also grey, which would probably mess up when scenes are added now that i think of it.
I like the mouse over idea for the CG's, thank you for that! I'll try to work that in for the next update. It's strange, I do, or certainly try to do a lot for the completionist, but I don't think I'm providing enough information for you all. I suspect there will be players that are only interested in seeing the path they want to see and don't need much direction. I am surprised that people got the first CG, I was for sure thinking that one would be hidden from a lot of people.

Reactions: Penitensary

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Aw man, I was really hoping for some vanilla fun with this homeless man... like groping, fingering, and sex, but the scene left me wanting for more. There was so much potential in that back alley itself, and when I saw the previews, I thought that was the idea... a beggar forcing himself on Jessica in a dark abandoned alley.

There was no need to change locations with a follow-up in that torture room/red room. I think this scene could use a lot more renders of him enjoying Jessica right here.

I could suggest there be two choices:

1. Try to flee (The scene plays out the same way, Jessica falling, being dragged away)

2. Submit herself (The scene leads to a lot of "fun" in the alley itself.)
1729963486428.png

Last edited:

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Aw man, I was really hoping for some vanilla fun with this homeless man... like groping, fingering and sex, but the scene left me wanting for more. There was so much potential in that back alley itself, and when I saw the previews, I thought that was the idea... a beggar forcing himself on Jessica in a dark abandoned alley.

There was no need to change locations with a follow-up in that torture room/red room. I think this scene could use a lot more renders of him enjoying Jessica right here.

I could suggest there be two choices:

1. Try to flee (The scene plays out exactly the same way, Jessica falling down, being dragged away)

2. Submit herself (The scene leads to a lot of "fun" in the alley itself.)
View attachment 4169981
She has to get naked one way or another :) according to that room

Some sneak previews
usedfemale1.jpg usedfemale2.jpg usedbyfemale.jpg usedbyfemale1.jpg

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
She has to get naked one way or another :) according to that room

Some sneak previews
View attachment 4170035 View attachment 4170036 View attachment 4170037 View attachment 4170039
I envisioned that being naked wasn't the goal, but the act of doing it in the alley itself. It's public, it's dark, it's cramped up, it's filthy, and doing it with a homeless beggar... it has all the formulas for degrading and humiliating Jessica.

The point I was trying to make was they could've had some "fun" in the alley itself... anyways though, these renders are great as always.

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
I envisioned that being naked wasn't the goal, but the act of doing it in the alley itself. It's public, it's dark, it's cramped up, it's filthy, and doing it with a homeless beggar... it has all the formulas for degrading and humiliating Jessica.

The point I was trying to make was they could've had some "fun" in the alley itself... anyways though, these renders are great as always.
I agree and it was originally written like that but the alley was too dark and this way I can write something a bit different into the scenario and it will appear as a flashback. Allowing me to use a lot of different poses, not not necessarily having them follow one another, which gives me a lot more freedom. You'll be glad to know that this isn't the only alley our dear Jessica finds herself in. I'd love to share, but at the moment it might not make any sense as it is part of the next game and part of RED.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: johnyakuza1

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Happy Halloween, everyone!

halloweentrickortreat.jpg

Hope you're all having an amazing spooky season! Since the release of Episode 3, I’ve been thrilled to receive so much positive feedback from many of you. I’m still working through the renders, and while some of the larger scenes (with over seven G8s!) have been a challenge, I found a workaround to get through those heavy renders. It’s taking a bit of extra time, but it’s letting me make steady progress!

halloweentrickortreat1.jpg

I'm incredibly humbled to share that Jessica's Choices - Origins has reached over 900 downloads on Steam—this milestone means so much, especially with this being my first release! However, I’m still looking for reviews on F95 to really boost the game’s visibility. So, if you’ve enjoyed the journey so far, a review on F95 would be a huge help in spreading the word.

Thanks again for all your support and encouragement, and have a fantastic Halloween!
DoAdventures

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: johnyakuza1
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes