- -

Mac:
- -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JessicasChoicesOrigins-EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Great update DoAdventures! I haven't seen all the possible routes, but I'm loving the renders... they're so good. :love:
Thank you very much. Sorry for the delayed response. Have you had a chance to try all the routes now? I'm asking assuming that you are a 100% completionist?

Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Thank you very much. Sorry for the delayed response. Have you had a chance to try all the routes now? I'm asking assuming that you are a 100% completionist?
Hello there, nope. I'm not a completionist. I do want to stick to a particular route, whichever has the forced/rape/noncon encounters, but there are a lot of branches so sometimes it can feel like FOMO.

I can't emphasize enough how great your renders are... I love the encounters when she's groped or fingered (like the image I posted above) while she's still fully clothed. It gives a sense of realism almost where clothes do not just disappear just because it's a game or it's convenient for her to be naked instantly. I wouldn't mind some more scenes on the bus or subway or anywhere public.

Sometimes I wish Origins was the only game that was worked on, because having two games simultaneously stretches your efforts thin and it would feel the game hasn't progressed enough which is totally not true. I do want to see Jessica's Forced chapter, but I think it's going to take a few years to reach that.

Godspeed!~

Last edited:

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hello there, nope. I'm not a completionist. I do want to stick to a particular route, whichever has the forced/rape/noncon encounters, but there are a lot of branches so sometimes it can feel like FOMO.

I can't emphasize enough how great your renders are... I love the encounters when she's groped or fingered (like the image I posted above) while she's still fully clothed. It gives a sense of realism almost where clothes do not just disappear just because it's a game or it's convenient for her to be naked instantly. I wouldn't mind some more scenes on the bus or subway or anywhere public.

Sometimes I wish Origins was the only game that was worked on, because having two games simultaneously stretches your efforts thin and it would feel the game hasn't progressed enough which is totally not true. I do want to see Jessica's Forced chapter, but I think it's going to take a few years to reach that.

Godspeed!~
:) Thank you,

At the moment, my only focus is "Origins" - "Forced" is the next story but like you say, will be some time before that is released. It is funny you should say public. I'm currently in the middle of a scene where she is in a park and dressed rather provocatively. This particular scene is optional, but the others are equally just as interesting.

See below for some sneak previews and be safe in the knowledge that whilst I am busy and had a near meltdown at the thought of my graphics card breaking last night (Just a driver update that went a bit screwy) I'm already 146 renders deep into the next release.
continueoldlady3.jpg continueoldman28.jpg walktopark15.jpg jessicaorigins755submitfemale.jpg jessicaorigins756submitmale.jpg

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
It is funny you should say public. I'm currently in the middle of a scene where she is in a park and dressed rather provocatively. This particular scene is optional, but the others are equally just as interesting.
View attachment 4062745
Hot damn! Please let this homeless man get a piece of Jessica :PogChamp: :PogChamp:
And thank you for the previews! I'm totally invested in your games :lepew:

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hello all,

Just wanted to provide a little update for Episode 3.

jessicaorigins727submitinvite.jpg

I'm busy working through render after render at the moment and updating the scripts as I go to, last count is now up to 300 new renders.
walktopark6.jpg
All renders have been implemented so far into the game and I'm expecting to get this next release out soon to the subscribers, hopefully soon to Steam too. Fingers crossed for some form of an update from the review team tonight. walktopark92.jpg

Thanks,
DoAdventures

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Does Anyone Want Some News?
Hello all,
All renders for Episode 3 are complete – a total of 315 renders!
I’ve taken feedback on board about the time delay between Episodes 1 and 2, and the focus spread across multiple branches. For Origins, my plan is to bring everything to the same point, before continuing onwards — though, of course, how you reach that point is entirely up to your choices.
This update specifically focuses on Jessica's submission, what happens when Bianca is invited to join, and the aftermath of those events. There’s also a special detail hidden in one of the scenes. But don't worry if you don't explore that path, additional details will be scattered throughout future updates across the different branches.
Additionally, there’s a moment between Jessica and her mother that you may or may not remember from the first release. You don’t need to go back and find it, but keep an eye out for something oddly placed.
As for the release date, I’m adding content now and expect to finish within the next week or so. I’ll keep you updated on my progress.

Thanks for your continued support!
DoAdventures

woo-dance.gif baby.gif

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hello all,

I'm looking for some advice if possible. The walkthrough is a bit, well.... it's a bit messy and I'm not sure if it is helping anyone in it's current form? If you use it and like it, can you let me know? Or if you have any suggestions on how to make it better, could you also let me know :)

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
:) Thank you,

At the moment, my only focus is "Origins" - "Forced" is the next story but like you say, will be some time before that is released. It is funny you should say public. I'm currently in the middle of a scene where she is in a park and dressed rather provocatively. This particular scene is optional, but the others are equally just as interesting.

See below for some sneak previews and be safe in the knowledge that whilst I am busy and had a near meltdown at the thought of my graphics card breaking last night (Just a driver update that went a bit screwy) I'm already 146 renders deep into the next release.
View attachment 4062733 View attachment 4062734 View attachment 4062735 View attachment 4062744 View attachment 4062745
Sorry, but I would prefer, when the "private parts" are better to see, not only to imagine. And please, don´t make the normal pictures too dark, even when the story plays in the evening.

Reactions: DoAdventures
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes