4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Not able to read this in Germany. :-( Steam is blocked here.
It's time!

October! You've never looked more beautiful. I'm glad to finally announce.

jessicaorigins673.jpg
Jessica’s Choices – Origins is set to arrive on Steam this month! Step into Jessica's world, where every decision shapes her fate and the future of the three follow-up games: Forced, Prison, and RED.
jessicaorigins1004.jpg
Dive deep into an intricate narrative where your choices matter. Will Jessica make allies, fall in love, or walk a darker path? Each decision leads to a unique experience: explore friendship, enmity, innocence, or indulge in the hidden desires of a cruel, unforgiving world.
jessicaorigins121.jpg
Experience heartache, passion, acceptance, and growth as you guide Jessica through a world that both tempts and torments her. Her journey will challenge her boundaries, question her morality, and push you to decide, who will Jessica become?
firmhand2.jpg
While the game is not in early access, it will continue to evolve with regular updates, all provided within this package until the full version is completed — expected by the end of Q1 2025.

Prepare yourself for unforgettable moments and character development as Jessica’s story unfolds in ways that will leave you questioning every choice.
jessicaorigins802submitinvite.jpg
Keep a look out for the release date to be announced!

Thanks,
DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Jessica’s Choices – Origins Episode 3 has been released!

A huge thank you to Dimick and wildride69 for their keen eyes in catching some spelling mistakes and exceptions in this release!

I’m excited to share that Episode 3 is now live, focusing on the Submitting Branch of Jessica’s journey. This update also completes the scene where Dicky can finish on Jessica, rather than just in her, wrapping up his role for the time being.

The new release available on ITCH and soon to be uploaded to Steam, It's available for the top tiers at the moment and will be released publicly on the 22nd of October

Thanks,
DoAdventures

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Jessica's Choices - Origins [Ep.3] [DoAdventures] - Compressed

Win/Linux [244 MB]
- - -

Mac [239 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Not able to read this in Germany. :-( Steam is blocked here.
Yeah, steam is blocked also by other European countries, if you really want it, then all you need to do is use a VPN provider, or wait to see if the developer goes to Subscribestar like the most developers do that came from Patreon, if they don`t, then I wouldn't bother supporting them, would be too much of a hassle for me I believe.

Reactions: Envoye

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Translations, New Features, and More!

Hi everyone!

I'm excited to share that renders are progressing smoothly for the next update! In addition to this, I'm working hard to include translations for French, Spanish, Italian, and hopefully Russian in the upcoming release. This should make the game more accessible to a wider audience, so thank you for your patience while I finalise these translations.

taken7.jpg

As mentioned before, the jukebox feature will also be live, giving you more control over your in-game experience, allowing you to choose the music that accompanies your playthrough.

walktopark127.jpg

On top of that, I’ve added a new screen at start up to inform players that the game includes a lot of choices—some of which drastically affect the length of the experience. I’ve received some feedback that the game seems short, but this is heavily dependent on the route you choose. For those who might be rushing through the game (spamming the space bar to get to the renders), the experience will naturally be shorter. However, even when I personally skip through all paths, it takes me at least 30 minutes to see everything the game has to offer at the moment.

dontkisspolicecell62.jpg

As always, thank you for the amazing feedback and support, if I could ask you to leave me a review that would be really helpful. I can't wait to bring you these new features soon!

Thank you,
DoAdventures

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Jessica's Choices - Origins [Ep.3] [DoAdventures]

Download android port
(249 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JessicasChoicesOrigins-EP3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
As it is called "Origins", I guess the story starts with this game, but the other game "Series of Events" is the continuation?

Do you recommend any particular order of play?

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
As it is called "Origins", I guess the story starts with this game, but the other game "Series of Events" is the continuation?

Do you recommend any particular order of play?
Hi,

Yes you are right this starts with Origins. Series of Events doesn't tie into any of the main four stories (Origins, Forced, Prison & RED) Series of Events was written in such a way that it included things like aliens, monsters, crazy ridiculous scenarios that wouldn't make any sense in the main stories.

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hi,

Yes you are right this starts with Origins. Series of Events doesn't tie into any of the main four stories (Origins, Forced, Prison & RED) Series of Events was written in such a way that it included things like aliens, monsters, crazy ridiculous scenarios that wouldn't make any sense in the main stories.
Good to know, so it's a spin-off from this game, thank you (y).

Reactions: DoAdventures

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
I have a question, I downloaded the game, went to the settings to configure the game and saw languages, 6 but 5 languages do not work, in zone 95 one language, in Steam also one language, but in the game 6 languages, but only one works. Question: why did you add this to the game?

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
I have a question, I downloaded the game, went to the settings to configure the game and saw languages, 6 but 5 languages do not work, in zone 95 one language, in Steam also one language, but in the game 6 languages, but only one works. Question: why did you add this to the game?
Hi HardPlay,

I added these in preparation. For the next update, I'm aiming to have French, Spanish, Italian and Russian added to the game.

Thanks,

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
ok, looks good but wasnt she virgin ?, she took everything so easy when she gets raped there are just memories
Hi Arpan666,

At the start of the game she isn't a virgin. There is a flashback during "Forced" that has already been rendered, just kept under wraps of her losing her virginity though.

Thanks,

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: johnyakuza1
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes