DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Thank you for the reply.... but I did not continue from my last save... Do I have to start over to pick up your changes ??
You shouldn't have to, I have a slight concern with me changing from show to scene, but in theory that should still allow you to quickly skip past the routes that you have seen. I've introduced something in my other game which I might try to implement here and allow you to save the game with your own naming convention - unless of course you have a process already.

The Jazz Man

Jul 11, 2018
Hey all,

I was contemplating if I should share this or not, given it is a cut down version of what the game will look like, once finished. For ease of use and understanding of what is in store for the game, I've had to map it out for Steam and make it available for them to see what the content is. (Which was their primary concern) and preventing SoE from appearing in their store in Early access.

Surprisingly, they got back to me pretty quickly on a way for me to provide this detail, so I'm hoping that is a good omen and sign of things to come.

As you can see in the attached, although small, it is a bit of a beast but all choices and stories have a conclusion.

I wouldn't focus too hard on the image, unless you want to see some spoilers or areas with content to come (By and large, a fair bit still to go)

I'll let you all know how I get on,

Thanks,

DoAdventures

View attachment 3573725
this is fantastic, I am learning how to write this kind of game myself.
any chance of a higher res image?

Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
this is fantastic, I am learning how to write this kind of game myself.
any chance of a higher res image?
It is just a rip from my Twine story board. Because it is so big and already difficult to navigate, I need to have it zoomed out hahaha

Good luck with your game

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JessicasChoicesSeriesOfEvents-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes