2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Grr, why give the father an out, send him to prison and free the wife and kids from this arsehole.
Listen, father provided a good life for the kids and the wife when the business was running well, so he is a bit childish and stupid, so he has fallen from grace and doesn't know how to properly handle kids, he still gave them everything, he even regrets the outbursts and he himself deep down loves wife and the kids enough to himself suggest to divorce and go to prison to take accountability for his actions. Real wife needs to step up now that she is the breadwinner, gave the vows, for better or for worse, if he is dumb, she needs to whip him back in line, her turn to make a good life for everyone in the family, to make him see light, he is good guy deep down, he only wants what is best for the kids, he just doesn't know what that is. Bonus points if he was also a loyal husband and never cheated on the wife.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
By the way, I never picked the option to not accept the promotion, because why would she turn it down.. does that change a lot? Does that mean she won't have enough money to bail husband out without whoring herself out? Just curious.

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
By the way, I never picked the option to not accept the promotion, because why would she turn it down.. does that change a lot? Does that mean she won't have enough money to bail husband out without whoring herself out? Just curious.
She's doing good on money with or without promotion, but after paying the debt. She'll be a little broke, but she will survive.

* The promotion allows her to fire the Janitor or hire new employee & less struggle on money of course.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Listen, father provided a good life for the kids and the wife when the business was running well, so he is a bit childish and stupid, so he has fallen from grace and doesn't know how to properly handle kids, he still gave them everything, he even regrets the outbursts and he himself deep down loves wife and the kids enough to himself suggest to divorce and go to prison to take accountability for his actions. Real wife needs to step up now that she is the breadwinner, gave the vows, for better or for worse, if he is dumb, she needs to whip him back in line, her turn to make a good life for everyone in the family, to make him see light, he is good guy deep down, he only wants what is best for the kids, he just doesn't know what that is. Bonus points if he was also a loyal husband and never cheated on the wife.
I don't think he was the bread winner if you read the dialogue, sounded more like he was a 'all his eggs in one basket' kind of guy and the fact he sold his wife, kids and possible grandkids down the road because he was a chancer, he doesn't serve anything, plus once he realised his mistake he wasted the rest of his money of a lottery ticket, he's a get rich quick merchant, he treats his whole family like they owe him.

I think the wife's boss should forget about even offering the promotion and have it that even though the husband is sent to jail, she still has to pay off the debt, maybe at a reduced amount, but still enough that it would make repayments tight enough that she might be forced into lewd situations if she can't meet the weekly payment.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
She's doing good on money with or without promotion, but after paying the debt. She'll be a little broke, but she will survive.

* The promotion allows her to fire the Janitor or hire new employee & less struggle on money of course.
It just seems like a little strange choice, I am thinking why would I NOT take a promotion? That is good right? Like there could be some kind of catch there.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don't think he was the bread winner if you read the dialogue, sounded more like he was a 'all his eggs in one basket' kind of guy and the fact he sold his wife, kids and possible grandkids down the road because he was a chancer, he doesn't serve anything, plus once he realised his mistake he wasted the rest of his money of a lottery ticket, he's a get rich quick merchant, he treats his whole family like they owe him.

I think the wife's boss should forget about even offering the promotion and have it that even though the husband is sent to jail, she still has to pay off the debt, maybe at a reduced amount, but still enough that it would make repayments tight enough that she might be forced into lewd situations if she can't meet the weekly payment.
Nah.. he had a successful company and wife got the promotion to get more money only during the game, it is clear that the husband was the one who was the breadwinner before what happens in the game, before he became unemployed. I don't think that he wanted to send kids to the academy just because he wanted them to get him money, he just thinks discipline is good for them, he is a retard sure, with his massive coin toss, but like I said he was ready to divorce the wife and to go to prison so that they would have nothing to do with his debt.

I don't think that wife should be FORCED into anything lewd, I like that there is a choice, like with the debt collector. You pick the story you want, that is always better.

Reactions: Raygirl

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The father is a retard, cannot lead anything. Don't tell me you let someone scams you and act innoncent later.
When the businessman cashout, he should cashout too. The fuq is wrong with him.
He is responsible for everything happens around him for not paying attention to details.
i'm gone jail his ass :mad:
Yeah he is a retard, but he is HER retard, he just needs a good smack and some tough love.

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
It just seems like a little strange choice, I am thinking why would I NOT take a promotion? That is good right? Like there could be some kind of catch there.
Oh, i got you.
Taking the promotion is completely safe. No worries...:)

Reactions: Kadajko

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The father locks everyone in the bathroom. What kind of father does that? If one thug was there, he only piss him off to hurt them.
Maybe he is a bit insane and needs some mental help no? Maybe that is his breakdown after losing everything.

Here's the thing, I am just tired of the story of a woman abandoning ship every time when the husband fucks up, and going looking for better opportunities or becoming a plaything for some rich ugly bastard. Maybe for once she can put on her big girl pants and sort shit out, and her husband needs to apologize, go wash the dishes and lick her pussy plenty. True love is shown through real trials. As I understood they were each others first, and have been married for 19 years, that should mean something.

You know girl characters that MC typically romances in other games often fuck up plenty all the time, getting into all sorts of financial troubles, blackmail, and even act all tsundere and pissy / aggressive towards the MC, and players eat all that up and romance them anyway.

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Maybe he is a bit insane and needs some mental help no? Maybe that is his breakdown after losing everything.

Here's the thing, I am just tired of the story of a woman abandoning ship every time when the husband fucks up, and going looking for better opportunities or becoming a plaything for some rich ugly bastard. Maybe for once she can put on her big girl pants and sort shit out, and her husband needs to apologize, go wash the dishes and lick her pussy plenty. True love is shown through real trials. As I understood they were each others first, and have been married for 19 years, that should mean something.

You know girl characters that MC typically romances in other games often fuck up plenty all the time, getting into all sorts of financial troubles, blackmail, and even act all tsundere and pissy / aggressive towards the MC, and players eat all that up and romance them anyway.
Agreed, he's not himself at the moment. The wife stated he used to be humble. Player can be a little patient with him! But i also understand the player who don't tolerate his crazy behavior. That's why every player should be winner. Keep him or get rid of him, player's choice!

Reactions: Kadajko

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Agreed, he's not himself at the moment. The wife stated he used to be humble. Player can be a little patient with him! But i also understand the player who don't tolerate his crazy behavior. That's why every player should be winner. Keep him or get rid of him, players choice!
Yep, I understand too, choices are good. I am just providing some perspective, because some people can't tolerate a guy being weak sometimes and think the wife should peace out straight away. I just want to have the whole family to get through it, hug it out and bang in a nice foursome. :D

One thing I noticed though ( and this is why I am going for a foursome only ) is that it is not possible to get the kids together without mother being involved. I wanted to try a Wife / Husband + Son / Daughter route, BUT if you don't give the son a handjob his route stops, and if his route stops he doesn't fix the window with the sister and that means they don't start dating.

Raygirl

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Yep, I understand too, choices are good. I am just providing some perspective, because some people can't tolerate a guy being weak sometimes and think the wife should peace out straight away. I just want to have the whole family to get through it, hug it out and bang in a nice foursome. :D

One thing I noticed though ( and this is why I am going for a foursome only ) is that it is not possible to get the kids together without mother being involved. I wanted to try a Wife / Husband + Son / Daughter route, BUT if you don't give the son a handjob his route stops, and if his route stops he doesn't fix the window with the sister and that means they don't start dating.
It is planned...
If you are not one Aya or Prince route, they will have boyfriend & girlfriend. Aya is set for Dazel & Prince will have a sexy hot girlfriend. You can either stop it or convince them to love each.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It is planned...
If you are not one Aya or Prince route, they will have boyfriend & girlfriend. Aya is set for Dazel & Prince will have a sexy hot girlfriend. You can either stop it or convince them to love each.
So, can you convince them to love each other if you don't bang them yourself?

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes